Preview Changes Vs Golden Toast

Remove this Banner Ad

Oooh yeah I want Bedendo in. Pace, goal kicking, won our time trial so should have a decent tank and I remember him having a pretty decent physical presence for a young guy. Don't mind Harmes as the sub, known to not have a huge tank from his time at Melbourne as a low TOG% guy so sub makes sense. I want Darcy in too, quicker we can get games into him and continue his development, as well as rewarding his continued good form.

Need another tall down back IMO too, far too short in the air and would be absolutely stuffed in Jones went down.

Into the 22 - Bedendo, Caleb Daniel, Macrae, Darcy, Keath
Out - VDM, McNeil, Khamis, Lobb, Harmes (sub)

Harnes was absolutely terrible today to be fair. I'd be replacing him too but we kind of have no depth.

Imagine Baker might be one to come in. Was in the original extended squad and then held over as the stand by emergency for today, playing only 3 quarters yesterday so he must be close to selection.

Don't disagree with these, but curious, no Darcy and still playing McNeil?

On SM-S926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don’t think 5 changes is realistic, even after that loss. Or good for salvaging any cohesion out of the game played.

If Lobb struggles for impact next week and Darcy goes well in the VFL on Sunday then that’s an easy change. And let’s see Clarke or Jones knock the door down next Sunday to take McNeil’s spot.

Big issue with our side. The clear options for ins (Keath, Macrae) are slow and the clear options for outs (Vandermeer, McNeil) are quick. So we’re either going to be too slow or too untalented

Big issue with our side. The clear options for ins (Keath, Macrae) are slow and the clear options for outs (Vandermeer, McNeil) are quick. So we’re either going to be too slow or too untalented
Is McNeil really that quick or VDM now

On SM-S926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harnes was absolutely terrible today to be fair. I'd be replacing him too but we kind of have no depth.
I think you have to give him another chance, first game in is always hard especially against his old side. Though, I would be putting a cracker up his backside and making it very very clear he is in the side to add some toughness

Might change my mind as the week progresses but initial thoughts are:

Out:Khamis, McNeil, Gallagher, Vandermeer
In: Macrae, Keath, Darcy, Duryea

Daniel into the starting 22 and Harmes the Sub.

Some very slow teams being proposed here

The speedy team did great today though?

Better skills and smart running will do a lot better than average skills & fast running

In: Josh Carr or one of Adam Kingsleys/Craig Macrae senior members coaching staff
Out: Bevo

out VDM, Mcneil.
In Baker & JOD.
I'd give harmes another game.
JOD was listed on the extended bench so he'll likely be ready next week. Get Dale on the wing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes Vs Golden Toast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back