Preview Changes vs GWS Giants - Round 10, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this the same game that Damien Adkins laced big Willo out with a couple of absolute worm burners (or “spears” as Derwayne refers to them as)?

Was a flash in the pan player for a couple of years Adkins but definitely remember he could really hit targets by foot (when not under pressure that is).
I think that Adkins was still at Collingwood at that point... what happened to him? Seem to disappear around 2005

I think that Adkins was still at Collingwood at that point... what happened to him? Seem to disappear around 2005

He was an emergency for the 2005 grand final, but broke his leg playing for Perth early in 2006 and never made it back.

Yeah you’re right, checked AFL Tables and he was at Collingwood in 2002. Joined West Coast for the 2003 season.

Seems that the game I’m thinking of was actually Judd’s breakout game with the 5 goal first half at the Gabba in 2003.

inb4 they drop Williams, Jones and Witherden for Hurn, Ryan and Vardy
I hope UB trolling Trucko.

They might do Witherden for Hurn, although I'd rather have both and see Cole (or Nelson) miss.
They might very well do Jones for Ryan, though I like how Jones is coming on.
But why, oh why, in any universe would you swap out Williams for Vardy?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope UB trolling Trucko.

They might do Witherden for Hurn, although I'd rather have both and see Cole (or Nelson) miss.
They might very well do Jones for Ryan, though I like how Jones is coming on.
But why, oh why, in any universe would you swap out Williams for Vardy?

Just predicting the least understandable and thus most likely outcome.

Troy Wilson remains one of my all-time favourites. Nobody hit a pack harder.

One of the the best Troy Wilson memories was at Subi Oval when he bumped at full speed Kosi and then NIck Reiwoldt in two seperate incidents in their first year if footy. Nick ended up with a busted collarbone if I remember correctly. You stayed hit when he got you.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

One of the the best Troy Wilson memories was at Subi Oval when he bumped at full speed Kosi and then NIck Reiwoldt in two seperate incidents in their first year if footy. Nick ended up with a busted collarbone if I remember correctly. You stayed hit when he got you.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

"The Human Wrecking Ball"

Nobody smashed packs like Troy Wilson.

Yeah what the hell happened with that guy? I wonder if BOND 007 can give us some insights about why we picked him and what happened after that.

He had a really difficult year while he was on the list including some personal tragedy. Think the club doesn’t like bringing it up out of respect for Ryan.

He had a really difficult year while he was on the list including some personal tragedy. Think the club doesn’t like bringing it up out of respect for Ryan.
Ok. Wasn’t aware of that. Does make sense as he just disappeared basically and from memory the club didn’t even give a perfunctory thanks for your time delisting announcement

Reckon Oscar may miss this week. Elbow from the smother last week has been getting all the airplay this week with the brace but he’s looking a little banged up.

Strapped knee and shoulder too. Been carrying some niggles all year. Just get a feeling he may be a late out even if named tomorrow night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes vs GWS Giants - Round 10, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back