Preview Changes Vs Norf round 10

Remove this Banner Ad

In: Yeo
Out: Colledge

Bennell will be needed against Thomas. Nelson to go to sub I think.

We will be stretched down back vs Petrie and Waite but should be ok to cover it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think he has a bad habit of just booting it long sometimes and not lowering the eyes.

In at least one case that was because he soccered a ball out from under a Geelong player into our forward 50. He's no Duggan with his kicking and I agree his composure could be a bit better but not sure Ellis is going to offer that much more at this point. Has Ellis even played WAFL yet?

How do people feel about Colledge? He did better today than I expected, not sure he's better than Sheed though, or Hutchings for that matter.

In at least one case that was because he soccered a ball out from under a Geelong player into our forward 50. He's no Duggan with his kicking and I agree his composure could be a bit better but not sure Ellis is going to offer that much more at this point. Has Ellis even played WAFL yet?

How do people feel about Colledge? He did better today than I expected, not sure he's better than Sheed though, or Hutchings for that matter.
Ellis is playing for East Perth tommorow so should be able to play for us next week, could even be the sub. On two occasions paticulary i saw Nelson recieve a hand pass and then just boot it long. not to concerned at all obviously because easy to coach him out of that habit, but feel Ellis should come in for him if ready.

Not until Darling is back. He's been good and important to our structure, we need a tall up forward to help JK and the resting ruck.
Absolute liability. Can't mark and offers next to no forward pressure. Sinclair is streets ahead, and that's saying something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes Vs Norf round 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Back