Prediction Changes vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

You honestly think, hand on your heart, that coaches don’t play favourites? They are only human after all.

Putting aside output, why rush a 33 year old back in anyways?
Why not? Have no small forwards. Aish can come in for Walker. Walters sub. Simple

Fair call that. Don’t mind that. Good thinking!
It’s pretty clear that the coaches have an idea of what’s the best 22 for the remaining games plus an eye for the finals.
Probably why Erasmus, Brodie etc haven’t got a mention.

Really believe that this 22 bar Walker and Pearce is the one going forward to get wins and aim for top 4

Aish is fine for the Walker replacement obviously.

Who is Walters coming in for as sub? We’d be moving magnets around to accommodate it. Why not pick someone versatile?
Basically any other options I can think of is either a worse player/not as suited to having impact as sub, is young and needs full Peel games rather than a quarter as sub, or both .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I’m wrong and Walters has a killer end to the year I’ll put my hand up and say I was wrong.

But what I won’t ever do is be gaslit and told not to believe my lying eyes. Walters hasn’t had a good year. No amount of revisionism is going to change that.
Believe that when I see it.

Randomizer posts when Walters is named:

1720089043908.png

Feel free to hold me to it 🤷‍♂️

Can’t see it happening though
I didn't realise you ventured out of the vent thread, but in this case you're not wrong.

Surprised they didn't give Walters another week, and except for the first handful of games he hasn't been great this year.
Here's to hoping there was some sort of niggle there that a short rest helped a bit.

I didn't realise you ventured out of the vent thread, but in this case you're not wrong.

Surprised they didn't give Walters another week, and except for the first handful of games he hasn't been great this year.
Here's to hoping there was some sort of niggle there that a short rest helped a bit.
Walters has had 2 good games (stats wise) this year. One where he was up the field more (early on) and the second was the Demon's blowout where he didn't have to do jack.
IMO he still has the skills and nous if he gets the ball but where he has dropped off is being able to shake his opponent in order to get the ball.

If I’m wrong and Walters has a killer end to the year I’ll put my hand up and say I was wrong.

If you say the same thing over a number of years about a player being finished you'll be right eventually because every player finishes up at some point - by the same token, you wouldn't want to claim that you were right all the way back to when you first started saying it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back