List Mgmt. Collingwood Academy Kids

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you still nervous when you go to the footy Jen and trying to catch hints from training on selection news? Or just not cos it's a bit hard to at the moment?
Bit hard with them not being in Melbourne lol I can only go off videos they release from training.

We'll have to cleanse him that's for sure.

Apparantely he has gone for them most of his life. His fav player was Judd.

Geez, Peter. Where ever did you go wrong??

Apparantely has mates who are carlton fans. Peer pressure. That's what it was.

Treloar was the Same.

Nicks Mates with SOS kids

My son’s girlfriend’s father is a senior teacher at Carey and says that Nick is a really great kid. Very highly thought of.

Also, everyone just expects him to be a star.
Yeah, seems everyone that knows him has that view.

I’ve got a close affiliation with Oakleigh and I can tell you 100% that he will be at the Pies and you won’t see much of him playing until then got the obvious reasons.

#freak

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I assume next year he'll focus on oakleigh and the nab cup. Finishes school this year, and with no school footy in the sights atm, seems like he may not be able to play til next year.

I'm not worried. He will nominate and we'll nominate him. Maybe he just still supports them from his childhood days and happy they are doing well --- That's all I can come up with.
Your scenario is spot on. As Harry O said, Nick went for Carlton as a kid but he hopped back on the pies many years ago. I’m sure he has a soft spot for them, but all this angst is unwarranted. He’s pies through and through.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your scenario is spot on. As Harry O said, Nick went for Carlton as a kid but he hopped back on the pies many years ago. I’m sure he has a soft spot for them, but all this angst is unwarranted. He’s pies through and through.
Yeah, that's quite true.

You're probably right, but now I cant get that mental picture out of my head!! I may need professional help.

Seems he wasnt to interested in football given i cant really find anything about him
Still playing local underage footy, Diamond Creek last season, but looks like he was due to cross back to Mernda for 2020.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Academy Kids

Remove this Banner Ad

Back