List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2016 part 2 - see Mod Warning p 281

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah but what does MC Wallsy think about it all..?

hqdefault.jpg

I think that

GC - Jong
WB - Cloke
Coll - Pick 26

Is the fairest result for everyone involved.
I agree that would be the fairest outcome for everyone.

But I'm guessing if Gold Coast was willing to give pick 26 for Jong then the Bulldogs would try and do that trade separately and still try and palm off a third round pick for Cloke

3 years for wells on 500k. geezus. that's way too much for that long. the 3rd year would want massive triggers in it.

I get why he could be ok but there must be massive question marks over him.

Marchbank has selected Carlton as his club of choice. We can cross another one off the list

Slightly disappointed as he would have fit a list need at KPD. Jury still out though due to injury history and not a lot of exposed top level form. As previously stated cross him off the list and let's move on to the next one!

Haha, Carlton will be coughing up pick 5 for sure. They will be praying he doesn't turn out like Jaksch.

Nah reckon it will be similar to our deal for Aish; this years 2nd and a future 2nd. Reckon the future pick may appeal as a couple of good GWS academy kids next year.

Pick 5 too high for a bloke taken at pick 6 two years ago who hasn't set the world alight so far.

Nah reckon it will be similar to our deal for Aish; this years 2nd and a future 2nd. Reckon the future pick may appeal as a couple of good GWS academy kids next year.

Pick 5 too high for a bloke taken at pick 6 two years ago who hasn't set the world alight so far.
Yeah could go that way, but don't be surprised if 5 is given up with a pick coming back their way. KPD players like him are more sorted out than an Aish type. That's why I think he'd be valued more regardless of not playing too much in 2 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if Tomlinson is still obtainable. I know he said he wanted to stay at GWS the other day, but nothing's been said in regards to a new contract yet.

Barrett mentioned something about it in his sliding doors article on the AFL website.

Because it's a done deal, they can't just keep saying 'he's going to Collingwood' every single day
I wish they'd say "he's not going to Collingwood".

My dream is for North Melbourne to make an increased offer and lure Mayne as 'retaliation' for us picking up Wells. Do it Norf, we will all be oh so sad :D

Last edited:
I wonder if Tomlinson is still obtainable. I know he said he wanted to stay at GWS the other day, but nothing's been said in regards to a new contract yet.

Barrett mentioned something about it in his sliding doors article on the AFL website.
I'd imagine GWS are in no hurry to re-sign him given he's still contracted until the end of 2017. It's not a requirement to extend contracts 12 months before they end you know.

I'd imagine GWS are in no hurry to re-sign him given he's still contracted until the end of 2017. It's not a requirement to extend contracts 12 months before they end you know.

Didn't realise he still had another year left. Thought he was out of contract, hence the rumours a few clubs were interested.

If Witts went to GCS and they offered Matera or McKenzie, who would you prefer?

On talent Matera hands down.

I get the feeling Mckenzie might be a bit of a Ryan Lonie type one trick pony.

Matera has serious talent and if you get him right and in a good set up would kick alot of goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back