List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2016 part 2 - see Mod Warning p 281

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other point is not to read the thread or post in it if you don't agree.
I think that some posters have been exceedingly harsh on pie time.
I don't post in all threads because of a potential Snark:p

Agreed - I don't post in that thread.

Matera form was actually pretty good after he was axed earlier in the season. Kicked quite a few goals and for a small forward in an underperforming side got a reasonable amount of the footy.

I'd imagine GWS are in no hurry to re-sign him given he's still contracted until the end of 2017. It's not a requirement to extend contracts 12 months before they end you know.
I think Tomlinson just signed an extension to 2019

Take Matera, has completey and utter stagnated up here. Wont keep his spot in the team with a healthy list.

OK, I doubt then we'd want him, as I see our list and forwardline, small and medium forwards and with a healthy list, to be better than GCS.

OK, I doubt then we'd want him, as I see our list and forwardline, small and medium forwards and with a healthy list, to be better than GCS.
Has a lot of talent and does some amazing things but his work ethic is shocking. A change of scenery and a kick up the bum would do wonders for him. We just have Ah Chee, Garlett and ryan davis ahead of him in the forward line due to work ethic

Has a lot of talent and does some amazing things but his work ethic is shocking. A change of scenery and a kick up the bum would do wonders for him. We just have Ah Chee, Garlett and ryan davis ahead of him in the forward line due to work ethic
Would prefer to take Daicos and drill a good work ethic in to him from day 1 and take a pick in the 20's to possibly upgrade or snare one of Battle or Logue. Doubt we'd be interested anyway given Buckley is all about work ethic.

Would prefer to take Daicos and drill a good work ethic in to him from day 1 and take a pick in the 20's to possibly upgrade or snare one of Battle or Logue. Doubt we'd be interested anyway given Buckley is all about work ethic.
That's fair enough. I love fish but like a lot of the original players from our first season, hasn't come along like we thought. I think that at new club he would flourish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In a more skilled side under a coach he legitimately likes, Cloke will smash it. He will borderline deliver the Dogs a flag. If that's only worth a 3rd rounder, everyone needs their heads examined. Don't take Cloke's last few season with us as any indication of what he will produce at the Dogs.

You're surely taking the piss.

It doesn't even come down to how good the silver service is, he doesn't mark, run or kick as well as he used to.

You can take 100 marks in the forward 50 a year, and if your accuracy is only 40% you still aren't up to chop.

Because it's a done deal, they can't just keep saying 'he's going to Collingwood' every single day

That what I meant. Since Stevens came out and said Mayne had agreed to Join Us. The talk of him stopped. Making it very Believable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back