List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2016 part 2 - see Mod Warning p 281

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was he serious when you say "paid out" or was he making a joke of it?

Eddie was grilled about it on the radio this morning and said that the wedding is on New Years eve and that he has something else on.

Cloke was reported as saying something about how the Pies hadn't had a mad monday in 4 years and then there was a comment attributed to him that he got his nose out of joint when Eddie declined his invitation. In was in written form on internet (SEN website), so have no idea.

It was also supposedly mentioned in one of today's papers and Eddie was asked about it and said he had something else on.

I've only heard a little, but if I'm on the money its a bit like the Carey incident with Hartlett playing the role of Stevens. Not being from SA I could be wide of the mark so apologies all round if that's the case.
More importantly,would we be interested? Seems like the perfect player for us, insanely inconsistent.

Then again he can use the footy so don't see why we would target him

Was he serious when you say "paid out" or was he making a joke of it?

Eddie was grilled about it on the radio this morning and said that the wedding is on New Years eve and that he has something else on.
The only people who get married on New Year's Eve, are selfish, self-centred idiots who demand attention. Yep, not surprising Cloke is getting married nye!

The only people who get married on New Year's Eve, are selfish, self-centred idiots who demand attention. Yep, not surprising Cloke is getting married nye!
Nah, Clokey just wants to get married on NYE as it's the easiest way to remember their anniversary.:drunk:

Clokes only understand what's best for the Clock family
As Travis is the bread winner
For the whole family
Cloke =s Cloke. $$$$$$$

My maths has never been that great so I can't work that formula out. Especially the part where the Clock family is involved, perhaps this is some sort of charity, if so good luck to both the Cloke & Clock families.

upload_2016-10-5_10-0-21.png

I was just thinking... What a crap time to get married. Might as well get married on Christmas Day. Not like anyone will have any other plans or anything.

Not too far off it.

Scodog10 Primetime Pricey

I heard the exact same story about 6 weeks ago from a very reliable source. You don't make this type of thing up, so if three of us have heard the exact same story, with the same players involved, fair indication it has merit. From what I heard it happened in the pre-season and really divided the playing group throughout the season. In my opinion Port are destroying the culture of the club by letting Hartlett leave rather than shipping the perpetrator out, irrespective of the story getting out and the chaos it'd cause.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scodog10 Primetime Pricey

I heard the exact same story about 6 weeks ago from a very reliable source. You don't make this type of thing up, so if three of us have heard the exact same story, with the same players involved, fair indication it has merit. From what I heard it happened in the pre-season and really divided the playing group throughout the season. In my opinion Port are destroying the culture of the club by letting Hartlett leave rather than shipping the perpetrator out, irrespective of the story getting out and the chaos it'd cause.

I don't normally believe these type of rumours but when u hear it from the mouth of someone involved then u don't have much choice.

Cloke was reported as saying something about how the Pies hadn't had a mad monday in 4 years and then there was a comment attributed to him that he got his nose out of joint when Eddie declined his invitation. In was in written form on internet (SEN website), so have no idea.

It was also supposedly mentioned in one of today's papers and Eddie was asked about it and said he had something else on.

I would also be annoyed Ed didn't come, everyone knows that you invite the richest guy so you get a great present.

I've only heard a little, but if I'm on the money its a bit like the Carey incident with Hartlett playing the role of Stevens. Not being from SA I could be wide of the mark so apologies all round if that's the case.
If true that says something about Port's culture that they look to get rid of the 'aggrieved' party. At least North got rid of Carey. Also says something that they are getting rid of vice captain over the other player. You'd think the list of possible other players would be short (if they are keeping them based on being more talented / important to the club) eg Boak, Gray, Trengrove, Wingard, Wines. (On talent /key position you could have Ryder & Dixon there too but I left them off as surely you wouldn't keep a ring in over VC.

I don't normally believe these type of rumours but when u hear it from the mouth of someone involved then u don't have much choice.
Agreed, when you hear it from a mate of the bloke who washes the windows at the Westpac centre who overheard Ed speaking to Hine, you can't take rumours seriously. You cant deny it when it's heard straight fro the horses mouth. In my case, I heard about this from a friend of the female involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back