List Mgmt. Contract, Trade and Draft Discussions - 2024 Post Season

Whose future picks would you have preferred?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Quick links

Trade period
In:
12, F1, F2, F3, 73, Baker, Owies, Graham*
Out: 3, 63, F4, Barrass, Darling

*Free agent

Done deals

• Jai Culley, Alex Witherden and Coby Burgiel delisted

• Zane Trew, Jamaine Jones and Jordyn Baker delisted

Last edited by a moderator:
I can imagine the delisting as opposed to dumping of Luke Edwards would be a sensitive issue within the club, WC are currently being sued by 2 ex players, in Shep and Venables, they will be 100% wanting to do the right thing by Luke, they would certainly be taking advice from medical professionals, regarding any decision on his future.

I'm out of sight, out of minding this draft now. I don't need to be given further depressions of what we've potentially given up. But hey, at least everyone on the clubs board can have a wet dream about the white meat, vanilla as all hell West Aussie we'll be taking instead. Inspiring.

Because ONLY top 10 draftees succeed.

And players outside the top 10 never do.

Iron Man Eye Roll GIF

Because ONLY top 10 draftees succeed.

And players outside the top 10 never do.

Iron Man Eye Roll GIF
No one is saying that. Why do you always have to straw man people?

The chances of building a side without top 10 picks is slim. Do you not remember that we went 10 years without a top 10 pick and ended up with an spoon?

If you sink to the bottom, you go to the draft. You draft a heap of kids with top 5 and top 10 picks. Some don't make it. And some players in rd2, rd3, RD etc become guns. But the chances are the absolute elite players (which go a long way to determining success) - most will come from top 5.

[emoji[emoji6]][emoji6][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]" data-quote="archiemoses" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Any other recruitment team would have got the barrass and baker business done and would still have pick

It’s hard to believe that pick split and what we paid for Baker is real. Still think it’s a bad dream lol

Back before social media, Suma's parents used to get abusive phone calls if he sprayed a few.

People are the worst.
Yeah Peter Daicos parents got death threats before some big game v Carlton in the 80s... they said if you play well they die... Daics kicked 7

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about Trent Carroll

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Contract, Trade and Draft Discussions - 2024 Post Season

Back