List Mgmt. Contract, Trade and Draft Discussions - 2024 Post Season

Whose future picks would you have preferred?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Quick links

Trade period
In:
12, F1, F2, F3, 73, Baker, Owies, Graham*
Out: 3, 63, F4, Barrass, Darling

*Free agent

Done deals

• Jai Culley, Alex Witherden and Coby Burgiel delisted

• Zane Trew, Jamaine Jones and Jordyn Baker delisted

Last edited by a moderator:

Hopefully if we do buy it from North it would remove our trip to Tassie against them. Only to be replaced by a trip to Tassie vs Hawthorn.
There won’t be any trips to Tassie to play Norf or Hawks from 2028. Hopefully the VFL fixture vic teams to play in Tassie and not us. Would be better for Tassie’s bottom line.

There won’t be any trips to Tassie to play Norf or Hawks from 2028. Hopefully the VFL fixture vic teams to play in Tassie and not us. Would be better for Tassie’s bottom line.

Of course, but the post says 2025 though.

Of course we lost to the Roos in Perth this year, and beat them in Hobart.

Yeah was more excited at the reduction in travel than the home ground advantage.

Will it be round 2 we buy so they can play over here in what would be Darlings 300 assuming he plays round 1. We have played away in round 1 for the last 2 years. This was everyone is happy. AFL don't have to mess around the fixture much, Darling gets 300 at Optus in front of the Eagles and North get money.

If they sell the game here to us, means we lost likely only play then once. Can’t see them doing 2 games of Roos vs Eagles in Perth.
Why not, plenty of fans look at buying tickets to games we have a chance of winning, much more inclined to buy a ticket to this than a spanking from Geelong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So is Jack Carroll any good or are people just trying to keep the Jack-quota above the Liam-count?

I've seen a couple Carlton people say on Twitter that he found his form playing inside mid...a position we do not need. We need runners, runners and runners. Contest to contest freaks. We have too many 'burst' mids which is why most games our top possession getters are in the low 20's while every other team's have mid 30's/40's.

So is Jack Carroll any good or are people just trying to keep the Jack-quota above the Liam-count?
Showed signs.

Definitely in an area of need imo to add some depth while also a chance of playing AFL week in and out.

GWS are interested and rumour is he has done a medical at the Pies too.

Gettable pod due tomorrow will probably have a fair idea

Will it be round 2 we buy so they can play over here in what would be Darlings 300 assuming he plays round 1. We have played away in round 1 for the last 2 years. This was everyone is happy. AFL don't have to mess around the fixture much, Darling gets 300 at Optus in front of the Eagles and North get money.
Kinda hurts that JD is playing his 300th game elsewhere.
Seinfeld Crying GIF by MOODMAN

Jokes a side I always scratch my head at how many fans they have in WA

North were a pretty successful side in the mid to late 70’s then had the Krakouer brothers in the 80’s

Barry Cable was a huge name at the time playing for North (when there was no knowledge of his shenanigans). There was also Ross Glendinning, Peter Spencer and Phil Kelly playing for them who were all popular WA players

A lot of the supporters they built in WA during that period stayed loyal. I didn’t though, I switched

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Contract, Trade and Draft Discussions - 2024 Post Season

Back