List Mgmt. Contract, Trade & Draftee Discussion - 2022 Off Season Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contract status of all players now fully updated

Last edited:
It's the first part that is the issue. Hobart, whilst nice for a visit, is very, very quiet.

Plus the opportunities outside of footy will be more limited (due to the size and population of the state).
Do you realise that it's the lifestyle AWAY from the big cities as the reason so many players are happy to play in Geelong for less??
Heard an interview with Hawkins where he said he can drive from his farm to training in less than half an hour.....name me another AFL team where that is possible!!

I have lived in plenty of parts of Australia and living in Tassie shits all over the rest of them for lifestyle, space, food, cleanliness, and best of all, less peole that think that having more nightclub options makes a city better!!!

I'll give you an idea.....I have my kids every Sunday. We have gone fishing (and caught fish), driven up the mountain and played in the snow and then gone indoor rock climbing, all in one day with less than 90min total driving!!!

Tassie will have zero issue attracting players as, despite what all you mainlanders think, not everyone wants to live in a shitty apartment complex or in a street of mcmansions that all look the same!!

If we draft him, his nick name should be Anchor Man
6022abfd-1961-4ee2-ba1d-e909fa33a002_text.gif

Do you realise that it's the lifestyle AWAY from the big cities as the reason so many players are happy to play in Geelong for less??
Heard an interview with Hawkins where he said he can drive from his farm to training in less than half an hour.....name me another AFL team where that is possible!!

I have lived in plenty of parts of Australia and living in Tassie shits all over the rest of them for lifestyle, space, food, cleanliness, and best of all, less peole that think that having more nightclub options makes a city better!!!

I'll give you an idea.....I have my kids every Sunday. We have gone fishing (and caught fish), driven up the mountain and played in the snow and then gone indoor rock climbing, all in one day with less than 90min total driving!!!

Tassie will have zero issue attracting players as, despite what all you mainlanders think, not everyone wants to live in a shitty apartment complex or in a street of mcmansions that all look the same!!
The wags say otherwise

Nothing like a socialite insta photo

Well hes supposedly come back to training with less weight than he finished the season.Gotta be a good start.
-Congrats to WC they have killed this draft so far both with the pick swap and selections.
-Looked at Wardlows highlight and hes very hard at the ball but hes not that big and that explosiveness is not doing his hammys any good at all.Ginbey is bigger;faster and just as aggressive.
Well done WC all is well with the world.

Show a photo of Nik Nat at the Academy thingy yesterday, and lo behold, he actually looked quite slim.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First of all what a ****ing draft, getting Noah Long that late is mint.

With Gilbert still on the board I’d be happy to let go of Trew now.

Didn’t expect him to still be there, only other player I’d take over him is possibly Hagan.

Definitely think if Winder has come back in good knick he needs to be rerookied with the 2nd pick

Would like Phillips just in case Gov or Bareass get injured. Could also allow one of those 2 to go forward.

Would also take Broadbent to see if he can develop or even Harry Cole.

I take it all back

Splitting pick 2 was a masterstroke

The split pick was always going to be the best decision we could've made when draft day rolled around. Everyone loses their mind at the time PICK 2! PICK 2! PICK 2! Without thinking it gives us two picks in the top 12.

After trading all of our first rounders for Kelly we've needed top young talent in the worst way for the future so four picks in the top 26 is a great start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back