List Mgmt. Contracts, trades, draft - 2022 superstar edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link to contract status of all players -

If we do take ramsden then it probably means bailey Williams wants out .

There would be more than a few teams interested in Williams.
I think you may have your Bailey Williams' mixed up.

Bulldogs version would have some interest to others, WC version would have some interest to VFL or WAFL teams.

On SM-G986B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Devon Robertson if he comes in will end up being our captain. So I'd say go hard at him over Luke Jackson. But I don't want to give up pick 1 for him. Robertson ticks every box
  1. Leadership capabilities
  2. Hard inside
  3. Lineage
  4. Young

No 1, for a kid not getting a game? late 2nd/early 3rd

Decent contract to the kid with some financial incentive he would be ours.

Building a team around a WAFL midfield sure is an interesting way to go about things.
Its an interesting one. West and clark are better than oneil our most promising mid. Plenty of draftees never make it at afl level and a lot aren't even good enough to dominate at state league level.
I think if you use your high picks on young talent and fill in gaps with seasoned state league stars it can work. Just so happens that our midfield has no young stars unfortunately
I really hope this msd and the national draft address this somewhat.
Probably is the best year to be involved in the msd with covid affecting draftees ability to showcase their talents
I hope everyones scepticism of our drafting strategies is wrong big time

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Its an interesting one. West and clark are better than oneil our most promising mid. Plenty of draftees never make it at afl level and a lot aren't even good enough to dominate at state league level.
I think if you use your high picks on young talent and fill in gaps with seasoned state league stars it can work. Just so happens that our midfield has no young stars unfortunately
I really hope this msd and the national draft address this somewhat.
Probably is the best year to be involved in the msd with covid affecting draftees ability to showcase their talents
I hope everyones scepticism of our drafting strategies is wrong big time

West and Clark are good ball winners but they are absolute scrubs when it comes to kicking.

O'Neill at least has reasonable kicking . Too bad he has not developed his body enough to play an inside role .

West and Clark are good ball winners but they are absolute scrubs when it comes to kicking.

O'Neill at least has reasonable kicking . Too bad he has not developed his body enough to play an inside role .
Oneil is actually quite well built, its just not his mindset to be an inside extractor.
Hes a classic 'balanced' mid. We dont need any more balanced mids ,go an inside bull and outside runner

Jay Clark from MMM Melbourne, believes from phone calls he made today, that West Coast if they have pick 1, will take Culley

Boner alert

Jay Clark from MMM Melbourne, believes from phone calls he made today, that West Coast if they have pick 1, will take Culley
Stephen Colbert Good Luck GIF

We might want to lay down in the second half then. North only have to lose by ten goals if the current margin stands to pinch last from us.

Stop trying to ruin my boner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine North deliberately tanking their % for the MSD. Wouldn't put it past them either.

Wouldnt mind drafting a small/ midsized backman. Strong man on man with good foot skills.
Really not seeing the combination of rotham,witherden,nelson,duggan holding down the fort in the future
Hoping hough can move into the midfield and jones can tidy up his disposal
With one of our later picks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back