Crows v Saints Pre-Game Discussion/Team Changes

Remove this Banner Ad

I really think that Perrie will get picked this week because McGregor will be needed down back to cover their talls. Massie won't be able to play on Riewoldt or Koschitzke at the Dome - he will get carved.

In: Douglas, Perrie
Out: Porplyzia (inj), Doughty (omm)

B: Graham Johncock - Ben Rutten - Ken McGregor
HB: Andrew McLeod - Scott Stevens - Kris Massie
C: Brent Reilly - Simon Goodwin - Nathan Van Berlo
HF: Brett Burton - Nathan Bock - Tyson Edwards
F: Ian Perrie - Mark Ricciuto - Scott Welsh
1R: Ben Hudson - Scott Thompson - Robert Shirley
IC: Richard Douglas - Ivan Maric - Jason Torney - Chris Knights

I really think that Perrie will get picked this week because McGregor will be needed down back to cover their talls. Massie won't be able to play on Riewoldt or Koschitzke at the Dome - he will get carved.

In: Douglas, Perrie
Out: Porplyzia (inj), Doughty (omm)

B: Graham Johncock - Ben Rutten - Ken McGregor
HB: Andrew McLeod - Scott Stevens - Kris Massie
C: Brent Reilly - Simon Goodwin - Nathan Van Berlo
HF: Brett Burton - Nathan Bock - Tyson Edwards
F: Ian Perrie - Mark Ricciuto - Scott Welsh
1R: Ben Hudson - Scott Thompson - Robert Shirley
IC: Richard Douglas - Ivan Maric - Jason Torney - Chris Knights
Just give it a rest. Doughty will NOT be dropped and neither should he!

I do agree that Perrie will most likely come in. I think we will only make one change.

IN: Perrie
OUT: Porplyzia

Re: Changes - Round 15 Vs St Kilda

Round 15 Vs St Kilda

In: Douglas, Campbell

Out: Porplyzia (injury), Doughty (suspended)

I'd love to see Campbell come in but don't think he will this week, he needs a couple more big games. While I have my doubts how he might go long term he deserves a shot before seasons end.

I think I would look at Gill before Perrie, I know its the done thing now a days but I am never a fan of bringing some players straight back in. Sure your top can do but unless you are an elite player you should have to prove your fitness and form first.

Just give it a rest. Doughty will NOT be dropped and neither should he!

I do agree that Perrie will most likely come in. I think we will only make one change.

IN: Perrie
OUT: Porplyzia
I agree Stiffy that it likely that either Perrie (if he passes a fitness test) or Gill will come in for the injured Porplyzia.

No one deserves to be dropped, so everyone else will need to wait their turn.

Perrie hasnt played for 6 weeks and normally takes a couple of games to get going. Gill's form has been good and the TD will suit his marking. Is it time to give him a go?

We need the extra tall defender this week & with Porps injured, there is no need to make any forced changes off the back of one of our best wins of the season. It would send the wrong message. Douglas' turn will come.

In: Perrie/Gill
Out: Porplyzia (inj)

B: Stevens, Rutten, Johncock
HB: McLeod, Bock, Massie
C: Knights, Goodwin, van Berlo
HF: Welsh, Perrie/Gill, Burton
F: Edwards, McGregor, Ricciuto
R: Hudson, Shirley, Thompson
I: Maric, Reilly, Torney, Doughty

Anyone think there's a chance Ross Lyon will deploy a massive flood like he did against Hawthorn tomorrow?

SENSATIONAL if he does. Teams that have men back play completely into our hands. If teams have a few men back then it frees up McLeod and Johncock to be loose, and we dominate. The best way to beat Adelaide is one-on-one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he does we will lose a marking forward, will be he agile enough down there? If we have talls up forward then they will have to put someone like Kosi down back.. let's attack them and make them think as they are struggling a bit and we just had a great win against the high flying Hawks. Too bad the great man Gilly isn't playing as he would add a bit up forward, especially at the Dome and North have the bye this week (;)).

Should be a good game tonight.
I think the crows will have a massive following there at the game, we usually do in Melbourne. And being school holidays, there are plenty of people going over for the weekend and seeing the game, I know of at least 12 people who are traveling over to see it. And those people usually don't even go to games at AAMI.
CARN THE CROWS!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Crows v Saints Pre-Game Discussion/Team Changes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back