Autopsy Crows vs Hawks - Tear it apart here

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh my, let the feathers fly here.

Surgery-jkyog.jpg

Here’s comes the weekly special.

Go **** yourself AFL.

Piss off VLAD, gonna have to work on the FIXture a bit more next year.

Suck shit Eddie McGuire, Roo and especially David King, your dreams didn’t come true tonight.

Cop that umpires, you pathetic scum.

Well done Hawkers, never take a win at AAMI for granted. Dug deep when it counted. Relief is coming!!

Good win really, I think we're all expecting to get run over in last quarters like in the past, but it seems we've reversed the trend. Very happy about that!

Need to address the way we're passing to the opposition advantage, hard to tell why it's happening so much on TV, but it's not pretty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 games in a row where we played unconvincing footy yet still win.

That's a positive. Especially with buddy goal less as well.

Ruff , gibbo and hodge can hold their heads up high.

Great last qtr to dig deep and get the win when lets face it we aren't playing great footy.

Didn't watch it. Only heard updates.

Really happy with the win. 5-1? Very very happy with that. I don't care if the last two wins were ugly, they're two wins that North and Adelaide don't have.

Gritty, tough, ugly wins. Loving it.

What's the info on the injuries?

And how we gonna improve to beat Sydney?

It is the differnce between us this year and last year in my opinion. It seems that even though we are down, our leaders just take their game to another level.

Only our 4th ever win at AAMI against the Crows since '91 so that's something. Wasn't pretty and Dangerfield really tore us apart but we were able to stand up when it counted and pile on a few goals which was pleasing. Still finding a way to win even when we look like we shouldn't which is probably a good sign.

Our forward structure and how we go forward however is a concern however, we are always outnumbered and the kicks forward in this game never really gave our forwards a chance. Buddy is really out of touch in front of goal, he thumped one from 60+m without looking which to me is a sign that he is desperate to just get one on the board. By the end of the game he was walking a fine line as his frustration was starting to show but to be fair he has never really had a form slump in his career so it had to happen at some stage I guess.

Stepped up in the last quarter. Fantastic response after two really shit quarters.

We need to have a look at some of our players though. Simpkin 9 touches and two tackles since he came on. He's one to keep persisting with IMO. Knows how to win the ball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Crows vs Hawks - Tear it apart here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back