D. Hardwick vs B. Scott

Remove this Banner Ad

I am looking in this thread for a contribution from cogga since the game. Can't see it. Curious.

yeah here it is dude. You won the game and are back in the race for flag. BTW how are things lining up when you have played a top 4 side? I take it your arses needed stitching after those games yes? Go ahead and make up the numbers as you did the last time. The tigerheads are well aware of where their team is at. Unfortunately for you, you are shit but dont know it yet. Just like the bummers, it will dawn on you in about a year or so. Do you want a recap on the scoreline in games you have played against the aints, the scum, dogs and freo? naaa you might want another dose of KY for that yes? ;)

Excluding the coaching side, the bid difference is Scott comes across to serious and lacks warmth. Apart from North supporters, i doubt anyone else would want to listen to him. where as Dimma comes across as a great bloke with a brilliant sense of humor. He is the type that the fans adore and the players would love and die for. His comment regarding Jack on the weekend was a classic example -

Every now and then he (Jack) plays outside his boundaries, as all forwards do, and we quickly belt him into line with a bit of four-by-two over the head

We need a separate "Classic Dimma Quotes" thread the way he is going. My fav was when quizzed on Conners suspension he said

The man we don't speak of - Voldemort. He's back!

Classic Dimma :D

Your team mirrors your supporters.

Lack of respect for the opposition and overrating ones own abilities.

Should have seen this coming.

Oh and I love the "We lost, but umpires.. and.. you guys will be dead in 2 years.."

Really? And you all applaud comments like that?

Small minds..

You are on our forum so only lack of respect is from you, we didn't lose because of the umpires, but they sure didn't help.

Five wins in a row is about as far as most teams go before a loss, but hey it's next year and the year after that you will see teh real improvement and overall it wasn't a bad result for either club, it will bring our team back to Earth and lets be honest North can't afford to be out of the finals for long, hopefully they will now manage to move past the filthy cheatin' blues.

You are on our forum so only lack of respect is from you, we didn't lose because of the umpires, but they sure didn't help.

Five wins in a row is about as far as most teams go before a loss, but hey it's next year and the year after that you will see teh real improvement and overall it wasn't a bad result for either club, it will bring our team back to Earth and lets be honest North can't afford to be out of the finals for long, hopefully they will now manage to move past the filthy cheatin' blues.

A lot of people (radio, tv, ...) keep saying we won 5 in a row, but I'm pretty sure there was a loss to St Kilda in there somewhere.

Just sayin'

You do know Gale said you'll probably be asking for assistance next year too?

The only thing Gale may ask for is a cheaper line of credit than the banks offer. We aren't asking for money that the AFL will never get back, just a way to reduce our interest payments so we can clear our debt quicker. That's a big difference to the annual handouts North Melbourne and other clubs get.

The only thing Gale may ask for is a cheaper line of credit than the banks offer. We aren't asking for money that the AFL will never get back, just a way to reduce our interest payments so we can clear our debt quicker. That's a big difference to the annual handouts North Melbourne and other clubs get.

We get compo for the crap draw.

Though we can both agree neither of us has never needed a handout on the scale Carlton got.

Remove this Banner Ad

D. Hardwick vs B. Scott

Remove this Banner Ad

Back