Draft Expert Davo-27's 2024 Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Ive only been watching last few weeks so dont know the back story but Ollie Hannaford obviously putting his name up in lights with the goals in last few weeks. Was he a lock down or rebounding small defender up until a few weeks ago?

If so, maybe we could be interested with a second rounder wherever it falls

Ive only been watching last few weeks so dont know the back story but Ollie Hannaford obviously putting his name up in lights with the goals in last few weeks. Was he a lock down or rebounding small defender up until a few weeks ago?

If so, maybe we could be interested with a second rounder wherever it falls
Not a lock down defender, an attacking rebound defender.

I'd like Murphy Reid at the dees. We don't have many players that are clean. I actually think his handballing is elite and better than his kicking. There's a bit of Sidebottom about him without the foot skills being as good as Steele's.

I'd also love any of Draper, Langford, Trainor or Lalor at 5.

Recently playing back seems to be getting positive reviews, I've only seen him play a bunch as a forward, I should watch his defender games to see if he ranks higher
Barrat has been immense. Has been Bendigo's best player this year. Very professional approach to working on his deficiencies. Beat Josh Murphy and kept him goalless at the end of the season and then head-to-head with Langford in the centre and beat him in the first half of the Wildcard round a couple of weeks ago.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Draft Expert Davo-27's 2024 Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back