Review Dees v Eagles and the Ghost of Murray Wrensted: the Good, Bad & Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't wait for Simons presser.

We'll be learning the :poo: out of this game.

Guy has literally wasted what should have been a generational team.

Simon, do the honourable thing and fall on your sword.

2021 confirmed as a lightning in a bottle moment that none of us could go to due to a global pandemic.

Fugly: Goodwin. heck off. You’re done, mate.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
100%.

The players must have just decided not to listen to Goodwin for the last month of the season. Last time I enjoyed watching us play.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Petty's tap ruck work looked alright (still a shithouse game), McAdam looked lively (****ing wasted it), Woey Jr looked ok (and also still like a middle-aged lesbian)

Brown and Billings should have played their last games for the club?

Trash recruitment for years. We are becoming the retirement home for duds. Schache, Hunter, Billings, Brown, Mcadam
By crikey you have some stupid opinions some times. Hunter has been good until he went off the rails. Brown was great in our flag year. Billings has played half a season and McAdam has played one game. I'll give you Schache though.

Trash recruitment for years. We are becoming the retirement home for duds. Schache, Hunter, Billings, Brown, Mcadam

Can't argue with the first three; Brown at least helped us win a flag which you'd take 100 times over, and too early to say with McAdam.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Is Goodwin a stubborn prick or what?

They have one good f**king forward and we leave McDonald on him until the game is over? Just dumb
That's the least of our problems. Our insipid midfield and game plan is much more concerning.

I thought we looked flat in the Brisbane game because of a short turnaround but we had heaps of time for this game and looked just as flat. I also think flat is now the wrong adjective. There's nothing about that performance that suggests we are anything more than mediocre.

Kudos to West Coast they've really managed to turn their team around. They've had some really impressive performances this year. Most notably their game against Sydney in gather round, really pushed them for three quarters that game. Yeah they were poor last week but they definitely going to challenge some teams at home.

Honestly need to just start playing some of the kids. Woewodin showed some promise today which was probably the only positive from the game.

Good:
Just happy we stayed in the contest late against an established midfield of Reuben Ginbey, Campbell Chesser, Bailey Williams and Harley Reid. Battlers like Viney, Oliver and Gawn could learn a thing or two once they’ve got a bit more experience under their belts.

Petracca’s move to the midfield was sensational and helped us score a whopping 70 points.

The inclusion of Premiership players in Salem and Brown really straightened us up and added some class and dare to the side.

Jack Billings could go down in history as the best recruit this club has made.

The commentary - am now informed about which Eagles players go to which salon to get their anuses bleached thanks to Pav and Schoey. Very enlightening.

Only gave up 6 of the first 8 goals this week = improvement.

Bad:
Thought it was really nasty of Jayden Hunt to kick a goal against us.

Thought it was downright rude of the Eagles players to play in front.

Fugly:
The nasty words said about Simon Goodwin. He’s a premiership coach and we’ve won just over 50 percent of our last 50 games. Back off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back