Mega Thread Delist/Trade/Draft Supermegaultrathread - Trade Period Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
why didnt we trade pick 28 and pick 6 for 10 and 11? why did we get 11 and not 10? what if collingwood draft Sheed at 10? why do we always get bent over? are we gay? bloody hell we have no clue on trading, no clue, who trades pick 6 for pick 11 and 31, idiots! Collingwood is the worst team to trade with. This trade will haunt us, just watch
tots gay

why didnt we trade pick 28 and pick 6 for 10 and 11? why did we get 11 and not 10? what if collingwood draft Sheed at 10? why do we always get bent over? are we gay? bloody hell we have no clue on trading, no clue, who trades pick 6 for pick 11 and 31, idiots! Collingwood is the worst team to trade with. This trade will haunt us, just watch

Quality post

Is it really draft tampering? Saying you have no interest in certain players isn't going to change the order of the draft, all you're doing is letting people know your intentions ahead of draft day. I can't see how that is illegal.

If that information was used as part of a trade, then it may be. Certainly if an agreement was reached regarding that information. It's very subjective of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Because there's no way Collingwood would have done that trade. Because Collingwood refused to give up 10 and we still thought the trade was worth it. Then we'll draft Acres. We don't always get bent over, when have we been bent over recently? No, not that there's anything wrong with it. We do. Essendon are probably worse, Port aren't great either and nor are St Kilda. OK we'll see.

Notes from The List Manager's comments on WC:

- midfield, depth is good although except Priddis, all bit lightly framed. need some big bodies in.
- rucks – time for NN to stand up as Cox getting on a bit. Lycett to get gametime
- backline – good age bracket for talls, can cover glass. some issues for waters with injury, when he is out Hurn gets tagged, Yeo could help with this.
- forwards – kennedy and darling works fine – although need a better pure crumber (LeCras and Hill more medium forwards). defensive pressure could be better.
- a few retirees.
- where they are at? rebound year. end near for glass/cox. lack a bit of depth. got about 12 players on our list who are unproven.
- losses v gains? retirements may hurt. Ellis and Yeo will be good, wellingham injured so a good in.
- make, hold or lose ground? 13th gets them a good fixture, got some players who missed 2013 with injury to come back, best team can definitely make ground. Probably not a top 8 side, but should improve on 13th.

Ill informed opinion. IIRC Kennedy had the most tackles inside forward 50 in the league and both he and Darling were in the top handful for pressure acts inside forward 50. Wasn't a lack of defensive pressure it was a lack of entries and the entries that did come in were of a p*ss poor quality.

I would be pretty confident neither Sheed nor Acres will be taken by us, you'll land one or the other if that is in fact what you're shooting for.

What would be the point in that trade? We wanted to get a second round pick to trade for Yeo. If we ended up with no second round pick, what are we going to trade for Yeo???

Plus 6 + 28 for 10 and 11 heavily favours us in this draft (ie, the difference between 6 and 10 is minimal, but the difference between 28 and 11 is massive).

Ill informed opinion. IIRC Kennedy had the most tackles inside forward 50 in the league and both he and Darling were in the top handful for pressure acts inside forward 50. Wasn't a lack of defensive pressure it was a lack of entries and the entries that did come in were of a p*ss poor quality.

And time for NN to stand up? Did he miss that whole AA season he had?? How much more do you want him to step up? He was freaking injured most of 2013! Bugger all you can do from the stands...

Why do you post such tripe?:thumbsdown:

Because there's no way Collingwood would have done that trade. Because Collingwood refused to give up 10 and we still thought the trade was worth it. Then we'll draft Acres. We don't always get bent over, when have we been bent over recently? No, not that there's anything wrong with it. We do. Essendon are probably worse, Port aren't great either and nor are St Kilda. OK we'll see.

Just out of curiosity why do you respond to a rant? This is just attention seeking!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Never Chang. :hearts:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know. Are we?

Thoughts on Aliir Aliir??? Came across from QLD to WA, was overlooked last draft. Played forward/ruck with QLD, was used down back at colt level and looked alright. I reckon we need another 195cm+ defender, this guy is extremely athletic and has bettered his chances moving interstate. 3rd round pick if available???

How do you feel about taking Vozzo's job?

Thoughts on Aliir Aliir??? Came across from QLD to WA, was overlooked last draft. Played forward/ruck with QLD, was used down back at colt level and looked alright. I reckon we need another 195cm+ defender, this guy is extremely athletic and has bettered his chances moving interstate. 3rd round pick if available???

Rookie prospect.

y6usazy8.jpg

I'm hoping brisbane are too scared Sheed may potentially leave after 2 years to consider him or any west australian

I hope not, surely they wouldnt want to spite us for losing Yeo? Freeman or Salem their most obvious choices. Two kids who have mentioned they are happy to go wherever. But I would think Brisbane are the biggest threat for Sheed. Everything shows they need the player of that calibre. I recommend Crouch and Dumont for them as well. Leave Sheed alone, he will only request a trade back.

I don't know. Are we?

I think people are working themselves up. Dom's our boy! All this worrying is making me nervous. With the amount of Victorian talent in the top 30 I'm sure Collingwood will want to develop their own. Lennon and Bontempelli they have showed huge interest in, Bontempelli to possibly cover the loss of Shaw if he goes or they may even go Scahernberg if still available. Freeman in the mix as well.

Got stitched up a bit at the champs, didn't he? Though maybe that was just by Boyd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back