Delisting mega thread 2024!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyways I'm sure if ya could ya would and the below going wouldn't make one iota of a difference.

1. Teakle* - delist , 6 hit outs and six disposals total for the last 2 weeks.
2. Drury - delist
3. Ford - trade
4. Stephenson - delist
5. Free - delist
6. Greenwood - ret
7. Harvey - delist
8. Lazzaro - delist
9." Bert " Nuyon - delist
10. Phillips - delist/trade
11. Pink - delist
12. Powell - trade
13. Sellers - delist
14. Shiels - ret
15. Taylor - delist
16. JK Rawling - fire out of a cannon

* has been so poor the last fortnight, CCJ owes him a beer.
Not suggesting at all any of the above have trade value. But they're not bringing anything to the table, we know internally our training is terrible. Simpkin gave the boys a spray. A coach said, if you wondering why North are so bad, just watch them train.
Another said in all my years involved I know xxx xxx wouldn't get a contract elsewhere
Enough is enough, 46 goals against the last two games. If you want to change the output, first you must change the input.

And **** 'em if 16 list changes is unsettling for the group, it's their ****en fault.

I don't think 10 or 11 out is really that many considering we are four over at the moment. Eleven out only creates seven spots. Trade one in then six including River Stevens at the draft, seems okay. It looks like a deep draft this year, probably a good year to cut deeper.
The AFL wouldn't take those extra rookie spots off us after how we finished the year. GC still have theirs.

The AFL wouldn't take those extra rookie spots off us after how we finished the year. GC still have theirs.
Maybe. But I'm not so confident. I thought the arrangement from last year was not to come back this year asking for more assistance - we have already had it. And part of the argument for having these spaces originally was to add experienced players to help with the rebuild. Those players will all be gone.

Anyways I'm sure if ya could ya would and the below going wouldn't make one iota of a difference.

2. Drury - delist
3. Ford - trade
4. Stephenson - delist
5. Free - delist
6. Greenwood - ret
7. Harvey - delist
8. Lazzaro - delist
11. Pink - delist
12. Powell - trade
13. Sellers - delist
14. Shiels - ret
15. Taylor - delist

Not suggesting at all any of the above have trade value. But they're not bringing anything to the table, we know internally our training is terrible. Simpkin gave the boys a spray. A coach said, if you wondering why North are so bad, just watch them train.
Another said in all my years involved I know xxx xxx wouldn't get a contract elsewhere
Enough is enough, 46 goals against the last two games. If you want to change the output, first you must change the input.

And **** 'em if 16 list changes is unsettling for the group, it's their ****en fault.
42415e43-41ec-41d2-aa51-878c0359db94_text.gif

So on the piss and vaping? Clarko must know this and doesn’t do anything about it?
Or die
So on the piss and vaping? Clarko must know this and doesn’t do anything about it?
In all fairness I’ve seen other AFL players from other clubs vaping too… amongst other things I do not wish to disclose… (not from our club doing the other stuff though)

2. Drury - delist
3. Ford - trade
4. Stephenson - delist
5. Free - delist
6. Greenwood - ret
7. Harvey - delist
8. Lazzaro - delist
11. Pink - delist
12. Powell - trade
13. Sellers - delist
14. Shiels - ret
15. Taylor - delist

Yep can’t complain about any of those names.
How can a club have that many after getting so many top end picks for 5-6 yrs.
Fair enough the top end picks are easy enough but the traded in players are all potatoes except for Logie.
After watching the last two games I’m lost of how we get out of this - hope those at the club have some ideas

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2. Drury - delist
3. Ford - trade
4. Stephenson - delist
5. Free - delist
6. Greenwood - ret
7. Harvey - delist
8. Lazzaro - delist
11. Pink - delist
12. Powell - trade
13. Sellers - delist
14. Shiels - ret
15. Taylor - delist

Powell is tradeable but I'd keep him. Harvey needs a year if we've given LMac a lifetime. CCJ needs hoofing out as well. Ford will end up jumping on someones head ala The Flying Samoan Aaron Edwards .... and probably at Frankston as well. Sigh sounding thingy face

Right now our draft picks are 2,22,40 doubt we use any pick after that

On our senior list we had a spare spot due to having 37 senior list (7 rookies then added 2 msd rookies) can go to 38 and have less rookies(would only keep Finnbar, sellers, Payne and teakle) , Thomas and greenwood are gone from the senior list

So that alone allows us to use our 3 picks

No other player from the senior list needs to be cut unless you are trading people in

A massive pre season awaits EVERY player on our list.
We all bag * but at least their players had the balls to admit where they're at & have a big off season overseas training camp at their own expense.
Can already see our players insta posts from Portsea polo, spring racing carnival, Lake Como, etc.....
These same players will come back for day 1 of pre season with the same scrawny arms & fitness level at least 25% less than our opposition.
Not naming names but would be nice if certain players on our list (there's 3 I've seen personally) would stop vaping.
Couldn't agree more. No coincidence that Sheezel and Xerri opted to act like elite athletes in their off season last year.

But give it 2 months and posters will be defending our players' rights to let their hair down - ie get on it and vape their heads off for three weeks on their footy trip. That's actually not what elite athletes do.

Most of our players took half of this season to get match fit and then fell apart with two weeks to go. It's pitiful actually. They've had short seasons every year having never played finals. Other young sides are clearly stronger and fitter and play longer seasons. They run all over us and don't look the slightest bit tired. They live like elite athletes. Until most of our players do, nothing changes.

Right now our draft picks are 2,22,40 doubt we use any pick after that

On our senior list we had a spare spot due to having 37 senior list (7 rookies then added 2 msd rookies) can go to 38 and have less rookies(would only keep Finnbar, sellers, Payne and teakle) , Thomas and greenwood are gone from the senior list

So that alone allows us to use our 3 picks

No other player from the senior list needs to be cut unless you are trading people in
Am I right in saying you think we should cut RHJ but keep all of Nyuon, Lazzaro, Harvey, Taylor and Phillips? That's just crazy. None of those guys will make it, but RHJ is a chance.

If we get to keep the extra spots and go so easy with the delistings we will have to delist 12 players next year when the draft isn't likely to run as deep. It'll be a shambles.

Powell is tradeable but I'd keep him. Harvey needs a year if we've given LMac a lifetime. CCJ needs hoofing out as well. Ford will end up jumping on someones head ala The Flying Samoan Aaron Edwards .... and probably at Frankston as well. Sigh sounding thingy face

Mate, Harvey wanders around the club cashing his old mans tickets, a very confident young man, who's OOC and can't get near a game in the worst side in the last 100 years.

He needs a massive reality check.

Mate, Harvey wanders around the club cashing his old mans tickets, a very confident young man, who's OOC and can't get near a game in the worst side in the last 100 years.

He needs a massive reality check.
I can't counter the former and agree with the bolded. Needs stapling to Harry and X, and removing from under the wings of Lmac and his band of merry men. Imo. He can play, needs his dads hunger.

I can't counter the former and agree with the bolded. Needs stapling to Harry and X, and removing from under the wings of Lmac and his band of merry men. Imo. He can play, needs his dads hunger.
If the bloke has grown up around elite athletes, has spent a few years on a list, has all the support available to them to succeed and a more privileged knowledge of elite habits than most, and STILL hasn't had the penny drop (if that's true), then he doesn't need to be stapled to anyone, he needs to be delisted.

2. Drury - delist
3. Ford - trade
4. Stephenson - delist
5. Free - delist
6. Greenwood - ret
7. Harvey - delist
8. Lazzaro - delist
11. Pink - delist
12. Powell - trade
13. Sellers - delist
14. Shiels - ret
15. Taylor - delist

Shouldn't the coaches do something about the training standards?

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Delisting mega thread 2024!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back