List Mgmt. Do we need an enforcer?

Remove this Banner Ad

Just reckon your blokes went about it the wrong way tonight....Too much focus on being hard at the man & not the ball....Just adjust that aspect of your approach & it won't surprise me to see you knock off West Coast....Your midfield is still the best in the comp & they just need to do what they do best by hunting the ball....There's alot of small & skinny mids in the W/C side & not one side has taken advantage of that fact yet....Lose Priddis & there is no other real inside grunt to get the ball out for em.;)

As for Tippett....He could do worse than watching how Mumford goes about it.

We have looked average all year sadly

The defence when it hits the deck, mate you or I might get a goal

We have looked average all year sadly

The defence when it hits the deck, mate you or I might get a goal

Yep....Malceski was the general in that part of your game....Shaw has also lost a yard of pace.

McVeigh is best used off half back for mine & you need someone with Jetta's pace to sweep up at full-back, but who is harder & more accountable body on body....A small forward wouldn't go astray either.

Yep....Malceski was the general in that part of your game....Shaw has also lost a yard of pace.

McVeigh is best used off half back for mine & you need someone with Jetta's pace to sweep up at full-back, but who is harder & more accountable body on body....A small forward wouldn't go astray either.

Problem is.... Thanks to Eddie and Newbold we cant trade.

Little Benny quite likes the physical side of things, reckon he was missed your end tonight.
He quite enjoyed roughing up / pestering Mitchell (ours) up a bit early when we met earlier in the year if memory serves me correctly.

It's always the little ones who are fiery, isn't it!

Problem is.... Thanks to Eddie and Newbold we cant trade.

You'll get Mills & possibly Dunkley....I'D be looking to trade out Tippett asap, in order to free up $....AFL couldn't stop you then.

Yarran off half back would suit & maybe pick-up Leuenberger as a ruck/fwd for half the $ Tippets on.

Mumford is paid more than Tippett and yet has played the same amount of games as of this week and is out for the rest of the season. How he goes about it isn't suitable to his body or the value of his salary.

Disagree....He won their B& F in 2014 & if he had some support in the ruck this year then he wouldn't have broken down already...He drove them this year.

You'll get Mills & possibly Dunkley....I'D be looking to trade out Tippett asap, in order to free up $....AFL couldn't stop you then.

Yarran off half back would suit & maybe pick-up Leuenberger as a ruck/fwd for half the $ Tippets on.

We can't trade a player out to free up space, terms of the ban makes it worthless. If we do we can only sign a player worth $340k or less a year. We can't trade a Tippett and then use his salary on someone else. But hey that is what happens when you follow the rules...

Disagree....He won their B& F in 2014 & if he had some support in the ruck this year then he wouldn't have broken down already...He drove them this year.

Doesn't matter, his body has broken down worse than Tippett and gets paid more to boot. Should expect him to a) play well and b) be fit. But history suggested Mumford was always going to miss large chunk of matches and he has.

We can't trade a player out to free up space, terms of the ban makes it worthless. If we do we can only sign a player worth $340k or less a year. We can't trade a Tippett and then use his salary on someone else. But hey that is what happens when you follow the rules...

Yes but....If you trade out Tippett as well as forgoing COLA, then the ban is rendered null & void.

Also, Mumford is not on more than Tippett....Not this year anyhow.

Yes but....If you trade out Tippett as well as forgoing COLA, then the ban is rendered null & void.

and breach the salary cap and so on and so forth.... There is no need for such a ban when we had broken no rules

Also, Mumford is not on more than Tippett....Not this year anyhow.

Mumford is on $650k and rising and Tippett is on $600k but yeah.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back