No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Andrew Thorburn not only comes as a failed ex nab boss whom the banking commissioner thought was a bit dodgy but also with a strong involvement in a bigoted narrow minded church group.

And in their infinite wisdom out of all the potential candidates this was the one that their committee deemed as the best fit.

Never change essendon.

So Andrew Thorburn not only comes as a failed ex nab boss whom the banking commissioner thought was a bit dodgy but also with a strong involvement in a bigoted narrow minded church group.

And in their infinite wisdom out of all the potential candidates this was the one that their committee deemed as the best fit.

Never change essendon.
Was also on their “external review board”.... what an amazing club such great judges of character 😂😂😂

Oh look, *’s new CEO is part of a cult.

It’s going to be uncomfortable TV when Andrew Thorburn and his church group come out and deliver the 3QT speech to the players, down by 75 points. Against Hawthorn.

Relief we don't have to deal with looking at Hird.
Bemused by the Scott appointment. He had ten years with his previous team which amounted to another rebuild. Let's see if history repeats.
Scott is the scapegoat if it all goes to shit next year. This will let the board go with bringing back the golden turd for another spell at the club… and another cheating scandal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thorburn was more worried about his tan and the celebrity status of being a ceo. Jim Hacker type, easily manipulated.
Lightweight muppet.

I don’t know who manipulated who in this situation. Andrew Thorburn was on the external review panel for *. It’s as if he came in to help search for *’s new head coach and in the meantime, convinced * to appoint him as their new CEO. 😂

Oh look, *’s new CEO is part of a cult.

It’s going to be uncomfortable TV when Andrew Thorburn and his church group come out and deliver the 3QT speech to the players, down by 75 points. Against Hawthorn.
Tim Watson was raving about this guy. 'He's so articulate. Smart and
personable.' Garry: 'Maybe he could be your new CEO?
Tim: ' oh, I doubt he'd have the time, plus the money would be peanuts for him'...
Meanwhile, turns out whiff of past riddled with rorts and scandal plus gigantically offensive profile due to religious beliefs amd affiliation.
Way to go Cult FC.
Let you, entertain me.

Last edited:
Now Tippa is eyeing a return for next year with the.... Dockers.

It's seems everyone wants out of there while not a single free agent or out of contract player has considered going there. They'll get the pick of delisted players though.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Tim Watson was raving about this guy. 'He's so articulate. Smart and
personable.' Garry: 'Maybe he could be your new CEO?
Tim: ' oh, I doubt he'd have the time, plus the money would be peanuts for him'...
Meanwhile, turns out whiff of past riddled with rorts and scandal plus gigantically offensive profile due to religious beliefs amd affiliation.
Way to go Cult FC.
Let you, entertain me.
I find it breathtaking that * have managed to out-rabble even us, in our darkest days, on a consistent basis.

Peter wright winning their best and fairest says a lot about their list.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
1. Peter Wright - 242 votes
2. Zach Merrett - 230
3. Matt Guelfi - 211
4. Mason Redman - 209
5. Jordan Ridley - 191
6. Jayden Laverde - 180
7. Jake Kelly - 179
8. Nic Martin - 164
=9. Darcy Parish - 155
=9. Dylan Shiel - 155
=9. Nick Hind - 155
12. Andrew McGrath - 141

Holy crap. That is a terrible list.

CEO was just on SEN.
YUK.
very slippery around belief issues and sounded like a national party poli with a slight NZ twang.
Awkks.

1. Peter Wright - 242 votes
2. Zach Merrett - 230
3. Matt Guelfi - 211
4. Mason Redman - 209
5. Jordan Ridley - 191
6. Jayden Laverde - 180
7. Jake Kelly - 179
8. Nic Martin - 164
=9. Darcy Parish - 155
=9. Dylan Shiel - 155
=9. Nick Hind - 155
12. Andrew McGrath - 141

Holy crap. That is a terrible list.
When a plodder like Guelfi comes 3rd, Kelly was dropped and comes 7th Hind was dropped and comes =9th you are looking at a terrible season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back