No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
CEO was just on SEN.
YUK.
very slippery around belief issues and sounded like a national party poli with a slight NZ twang.
Awkks.

His Church also strongly believes in Homosexuality Conversion Therapy (an abhorrent and criminal practice)

Where do these idiots keep finding these total weapons (in the most insulting definition of the word) to their footy club ?

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddd it begins.... well done * for further marginalising your fan base..... Between ex-coaches who are on the board publicly undermining the current coaching appointment to appointing a cult leader as your CEO...although I suppose it is fitting they appointed a cult leader as their CEO

They’ve parachuted a CEO in from their Board - sure they put out feelers to the industry and they knew that no one of note would go near that basket case - pass the popcorn.
Shan't. Already ate it all. Go get more. We is gonna need a lot of corn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shan't. Already ate it all. Go get more. We is gonna need a lot of corn.
The corn crop this year better be good. This is going to be entertaining.

I give it to the start of next season before shit starts going sideways rapidly.

Andrew Thorburn’s position is already untenable and he will probably get removed from it soon. This has caused a huge controversy that not even * would be thick enough to keep him on as the CEO.

Although they were thick enough to hire him in the first place. So anything is possible with that disgusting club.

Am I the only person who couldn't particularly give a s**t if their CEO is a Christian homophobic nut?

posts brian GIF

I may be incorrect, but I don't think McGrath has ever run a place in the B&F. And it's hardly a club full of stars either.

What a bust of a pick.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I wouldn't say McGrath was a bust, just a bit underwhelming for a number 1 pick.

2016 wasn't a very strong draft class to be honest.

If the AFL had any temerity they would have had pick 18 and Sam Powell-Pepper…suck it campaigners

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back