Preview Essendon vs Hawthorn, Docklands, 26/07/13

Essendon vs Hawthorn

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh I miss gumby.

Why? He has done nothing his whole career, I am over this "Gumby". I will be happiest when we cut our losses in the trade period. Daniher showed in one half more than Gumby showed his whole career. It is unfortunate, and I hate to bag our players, but the best news for EFC is if we trade him and get a 2nd rounder.

Surprised by the omission of NOB.

Figured you could play him on Hodge while Hocking looks after Mitchell. Maybe they'll try that with Melksham?

Melksham and Hocking will tag, that said I would rather NOB stay over Jetta who always squibbs it when the pressure is on!

The reality is we have a 5% chance of winning this one, we have a 60% chance winning against the Pies. You are better to rest players that are sore this week and get them up for the following week.

Hurley DEFENCE!

Lloyd said something very similar about Carlton last year.

facepalm.png

lol

It's been a massive year for the club, where are we on the ladder? Hmmmmm.
It's an internet forum. If a) everyone agreed with everything the TRB did, or b) never expressed themselves when they didn't, there wouldn't be much pre or post match discussion, would there?

It's an internet forum. If a) everyone agreed with everything the TRB did, or b) never expressed themselves when they didn't, there wouldn't be much pre or post match discussion, would there?
Hallelujah!!! A mod steps in to defend someone's opinion, wish I could of got the same treatment in the past. WOW!

Hey I would love us to win, I'll be there with 8 friends but I am not expecting miracles lol

The Carlton game looked like more of a stretch than this IMO, it won't be a miracle, not even a massive upset. I reckon hawks are in for a shock even if we don't win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Carlton game looked like more of a stretch than this IMO, it won't be a miracle, not even a massive upset. I reckon hawks are in for a shock even if we don't win.

Hope you are right, have a 1pm flight to Melbourne tomorrow. Where do Essendon fans drink before the game lol

- We will flog em.
- We will then take over the top of the ladder.
- The footy world will explode
- Jetta will dominate, and his detractors will roll up in a ball and cry
- Essendon fans to spam the BF boards with the Hird gif

My predictions come 10:30 tomorrow night

If we don't get up for the first time in my life ill be barracking for Richmond could be painful being top then get catapulted back to fourth in the space of a week

Don't expect a well umpired game- we have those useless ****wits Matthew Nicholls and Shane McInerney, Mollison is alright but **** me, why you would let the first 2 anywhere near a top-of-the-table clash is beyond me. They're possibly the two worst umpires in the AFL. /rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back