Oppo Camp Former Freo player watch

Remove this Banner Ad

https://www.afl.com.au/news/1167873

Rory Lobb is taking on a mentoring role at the Bulldogs. 🙄🙄

"Okay folks, now this is how you bleach your hair.."

Watch carefully children, this is how you negotiate a pay-raise, throw a sook and piss off an entire football club..."

"Always keep Colin Young on speed dial. When dealing with twats, you need the biggest twat of all in your corner..."

"And now I'm going to show you how NOT to kick straight and do bugger all for three quarters..."

#LobbsLittleInstructionBook

Last edited:
https://www.afl.com.au/news/1167873

Rory Lobb is taking on a mentoring role at the Bulldogs. 🙄🙄

"Okay folks, now this is how you bleach your hair.."

Watch carefully children, this is how you negotiate a pay-raise, throw a sook and piss off an entire football club..."

"Always keep Colin Young on speed dial. When dealing with twats, you need the biggest twat of all in your corner..."

"And now I'm going to show you how NOT to kick straight and do bugger all for three quarters..."

#LobbsLittleInstructionBook
"This is my fave tik tok dance".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our mate Ed Langdon came up on afl.com.au hunting for a new deal. I can't imagine any of our players being allowed to miss a game for a wedding?

DEE DISCUSSIONS UNDERWAY

TALKS have opened on a new deal for Melbourne premiership player Ed Langdon.

The flag-winning wingman has waited until later in the season to get to his contract discussions as he comes to the end of the five-year deal he joined Melbourne on at the end of 2019.

But as the 28-year-old comes to the latter stages of the season, talks have kicked off on an extension for Langdon, who has been a crucial pick-up for the Dees' success under Simon Goodwin.

The former Fremantle midfielder played 24 games, including the full finals series, in the Demons' breakthrough premiership in 2021 and has played 104 of a possible 107 games for the club since being traded back home to Victoria.

One of the games he missed was earlier this year when he attended a family member's wedding overseas. – Callum Twomey

Our mate Ed Langdon came up on afl.com.au hunting for a new deal. I can't imagine any of our players being allowed to miss a game for a wedding?

DEE DISCUSSIONS UNDERWAY

The flag-winning wingman has waited until later in the season to get to his contract discussions as he comes to the end of the five-year deal he joined Melbourne on at the end of 2019.

But as the 28-year-old comes to the latter stages of the season, talks have kicked off on an extension for Langdon, who has been a crucial pick-up for the Dees' success under Simon Goodwin.

The former Fremantle midfielder played 24 games, including the full finals series, in the Demons' breakthrough premiership in 2021 and has played 104 of a possible 107 games for the club since being traded back home to Victoria.

One of the games he missed was earlier this year when he attended a family member's wedding overseas. – Callum Twomey
Yeah this was outrageous, the gall to ask that is outrageous and then to grant it is pathetic.

The Langdons are rich boys though, can't remember what their dad does but they're all pretty much minted, highly relaxed, and have had some of the most blessed lives you could only really daydream about.

DEE DISCUSSIONS UNDERWAY

Sharp mentioned on the Better Down Back podcast he missed his own sisters wedding due to playing earlier this year

If you have a sibling playing professional sport it is pretty poor form to schedule a major life event like a wedding during the season when they can't attend.

I'd take Schultz back as a player, but no way I'm undoing that trade based on how its going atm.

Oppo Camp Former Freo player watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back