Preview Game 263 - St Kilda v Port @ Marvel 30 Jun 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The supporters supposedly know nothing and are white noise, their words.

The same supporters that have been calling for Mcentee to be dropped for a year were just validated.

I look forward to the day the club rid itself of Hinkley and the supporters have the ultimate validation.

The supporters supposedly know nothing and are white noise, their words.

The same supporters that have been calling for Mcentee to be dropped for a year were just validated.

I look forward to the day the club rid itself of Hinkley and the supporters have the ultimate validation.
Blind Freddy can see McEntee is not an AFL player, the continued selection of players that just don’t perform is why we have ended up where we are.

Willem Drew on AA...sounds like Rioli 's knee is going to keep him out
If rioli probably isn't going to play, why did port even list him as an 'in' to play?

Why does the club have to keep lying about his injury & recovery time?

Jfc we must have the worst club doctors in the league

We only beat them by 10 points earlier in the year, so I wouldn’t be thinking this is a certain win.
Considering the way we played against the lions and the way the Saints played them the week before at the Gabba Saints should be hot favorites.

I am expecting a better effort from the players this week after all the talk from the Brisbane game.
Will be interesting to see how they react.

In all honesty you blokes are going to win 3 of your next 4.
Hate to be the bearer of bad news.
Ken will be sacked but it won’t be for awhile.
Guarantee you win this week and beat the dogs at home next week.

No. Marshall gets 3 Brownlow votes this game. We will be starting most moves forward from the Saints half forward line and the Saints will have numbers around the ball while we try and do that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh no ..

You leave simple Kenny alone ..

Naughty fans View attachment 2032233
Presumably this is like the media frenzy any time there's a grocery item shortage. Show you pictures of empty shelves and exhort you not to panic buy, so that the next night they can show unruly hordes panic buying.

I imagine the booing just intensifies?

(and it's still "Kenny", like he's some cuddly soft toy mascot rather than someone who's paid $800k a year to win a premiership :mad: )

I truely feel sorry for McEntee. A long line of players sent to their deaths from playing that defensive forward role. How can a player like Gray not be AFL standard in that role, but is best on ground when played in the middle attracting 3 Brownlow votes in at least two games. And putting our best midfielder, Boak in that role to slmost kill him too. 1. The coach does not seem to work to our strengths. 2. The game plan sucks. And yes, it’s like, it takes scoring a goal to get dropped. Must be a KPI. Yes, I am annoyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back