Autopsy Game is long over, Swans were putrid

Remove this Banner Ad

We are a real confidence team, imagine if we started the game kicking 2-3 goals on our opposition, I think things would turn out differently for us. We cannot win a midfield battle to save our life. Our backline is constantly under threat in qtr 1 and it gives the opposition forwards confidence for the game kicking easy goals to start the game.

Horse and Crew - forget all the other crap, we never beat Port anyway, just focus 100% on mixing things up for qtr 1 starts. We need to start well to lift our confidence. Horse reckons he's tried different things with pre-game routine etc- how about trying something new with personnel, move the magnets around, shake things up. I haven't seen anything new from the coaches in the past 6 weeks to start the game. It couldn't be any worse than the Port game. Was over in the first qtr. We have to try something new. His inability to be flexible is killing us
You know what we need to try?

Play 4 🤬 quarters, not the sh*t we dished up last night, getting more angry as the day goes on 🤬

I guess whichever side wins the flag has an embarrassing patch , Brisbane, Dogs, Maybe freo never got that bad. Gws Cats Blues Port
Hawks

Like the premiers going to be a team that looked complete shit at some stage .

So why not us ?

I mean I know why, but that's what the team need to think
Our embarrassing patch is so bad you'd have to throw the mattress out. Washing the sheets won't fix this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure why you all crack the shits at Brandon Jack

You telling me some ex hack writes an article and that brings the whole gameplan down

It's possible that Grundy is getting a bit banged up at the moment and they wanted to bring someone in to take some of the load. That meant that Ladhams would have to replace a tall and Amartey was the most logical.
Before the game I actually thought the Ladhams selection was a good move.

I felt that Amartey could benefit from a weeks rest since he hasn't played a full season before. And by selecting Ladhams to handle a lot of ruck work. We are also giving Grundy/McLean some ruck relief.

Also Ladhams had been in reasonable VFL form and it gives him a game in case he needed to replace Grundy as starting ruck.

Horse said Amartey was managed , so why not play Hambling !
Having watched a lot of the twos games, I don’t think Hamling the forward will work at AFL level. And I wasn’t impressed with him as a defender either.

Break glass in case of emergency only.

Happy to be proven wrong but reckon he’ll be dominated by defenders at AFL level. Too slow and one dimensional.

You can’t say I don’t love this club. I’ve spent the morning scouting for short piers for a few of our senior players to take a long walk off.

Sadly, the piers in Adelaide are quite long.

Can also confirm that no players took my advice to head down to Rundle Mall and take a good hard look at themselves in the big silver balls.

Attachments

• IMG_3589.jpeg
    IMG_3589.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 9
Not sure why you all crack the shits at Brandon Jack

You telling me some ex hack writes an article and that brings the whole gameplan down
Honestly, just feels good to whack him for being a bit of a tosser. What was telling was Jude, the tough and loyal Blood calling the players spineless.

Having watched a lot of the twos games, I don’t think Hamling the forward will work at AFL level. And I wasn’t impressed with him as a defender either.

Break glass in case of emergency only.

Happy to be proven wrong but reckon he’ll be dominated by defenders at AFL level. Too slow and one dimensional.
I’ll add to this by noting Hamling had a promising start as a Key Forward but has dropped off

His last 5 games have netted 5.10.

Ladhams 6.4 in last 5 (6.0 in last 3) whilst also spending time in the ruck.

Honestly, just feels good to whack him for being a bit of a tosser. What was telling was Jude, the tough and loyal Blood calling the players spineless.

Yeah i just think it's actually sad if he contributed to this 🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Game is long over, Swans were putrid

Remove this Banner Ad

Back