Resource Geelong guernseys and memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

I got the one that was only signed by Mooney and it immediately shot to my favourite piece of Geelong memorabillia. [B]dazbroncos doesn't seem like the type that would sell such a piece, but personally, I'd say he's nuts if he accepted less than well into four figures.[/B] But that's just me. You've got to have someone willing to pay that much for it and there aren't many people willing to drop 2k+ for an AFL guernsey. That's why when people decide they do need to sell this sort of stuff, invariably their dreams of buying a bargain and making a 300% profit are unfulfilled.

Side note: I would love to see a 2006 Eagles GF guernsey go on eBay, because that would be a bloodbath. There are some serious Eagles collectors on BF and I reckon a 2006 PI GF guernsey could get in the vicinity of five figures.

I waited a good 35 plus years to see a Premiership... and that long to get a piece of something that was player involved in it - albeit arms length.

That thing is going nowhere.. :)

Go Catters

I got the one that was only signed by Mooney and it immediately shot to my favourite piece of Geelong memorabillia. dazbroncos doesn't seem like the type that would sell such a piece, but personally, I'd say he's nuts if he accepted less than well into four figures. But that's just me. You've got to have someone willing to pay that much for it and there aren't many people willing to drop 2k+ for an AFL guernsey. That's why when people decide they do need to sell this sort of stuff, invariably their dreams of buying a bargain and making a 300% profit are unfulfilled.

Side note: I would love to see a 2006 Eagles GF guernsey go on eBay, because that would be a bloodbath. There are some serious Eagles collectors on BF and I reckon a 2006 PI GF guernsey could get in the vicinity of five figures.

I'd dunno about 5 figures. Unless business' got involved. But there would be some huge plays. That's a guarantee.

Purchased Vardy player issue jumper, yet now he has changed numbers. Do still get him to sign it? Or do i get behind the kid who will fill the boots?

Purchased Vardy player issue jumper, yet now he has changed numbers. Do still get him to sign it? Or do i get behind the kid who will fill the boots?
Have a Mark Nicoski 2006 heritage 31 jumper. Over the 06-07 off season, he changed to banners old number 6.
Considered getting will Schofield to sign it for a nano second. But it's nicos jumper.

Get vardy to sign it.

Hey all,

Have any of you brought this item from the club?

Gecko AFL case for iPhone 4/4S - Geelong Cats
Geelong_Cats_iPh_50160377d039b.jpg

Can I get a review from a user of this?

I have an SJ signed and match worn from 2012

Interested in trading for the following if anyone is keen

Bartel signed player issue
Selwood signed player issue
Chapman signed player issue
Enright signed player issue
Ablett signed player issue
Ling signed player issue
Harley signed player issue
07 premiers guernsey signed by premiership 22
11 premiers guernsey signed by premiership 22

Long shot but if your interested email me at ak.one at hotmail dot com

Ling signed player issue

Have a Mark Nicoski 2006 heritage 31 jumper. Over the 06-07 off season, he changed to banners old number 6.
Considered getting will Schofield to sign it for a nano second. But it's nicos jumper.

Get vardy to sign it.

Good advice.
Feels weird that for a kid who has more wraps on him than most established players at our club, he has still only played 11 games.

Hey all,

Have any of you brought this item from the club?

Gecko AFL case for iPhone 4/4S - Geelong Cats
Geelong_Cats_iPh_50160377d039b.jpg

Can I get a review from a user of this?

Wouldn't waste my money to be honest. What are they charging $35? $40?
Personally, i'm an ebay man when it comes to iphone cases.

Ling signed player issue

Not a bad collection.

If anything would be interested in Enright but got nothing to trade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a bad collection.

Ive only got the SJ match worn / signed guernsey - looking to trade this for any of the others listed..

Not a bad collection.

Ive only got the SJ match worn / signed guernsey - looking to trade this for any of the others listed..

Merry Christmas Cats Fans!
I received a few of the new Geelong New Era caps. Love em. Photos may follow when I sober up.

If anyone is in the market for an SJ signed and match worn guernsey from season 2012 e-mail me at ak.one at hotmail dot com

I've got a bit of memorabilia at home I might take pics of and post up (my hardest to get was a 1992 long sleeve signed personally by all the players and coaches and some VFL players, back when a kid had to sit on the fence and ask for autographs!).
I have a nice collection of various guernseys and was was wondering how you guys go about getting stuff signed?
Do you ask the club and pay a fee? Hassle said player/stalk them/threaten to kill their dog until they sign it?
I don't intend to sell any of it but would love to frame some signed gear (aside from the official stuff).

I've got a bit of memorabilia at home I might take pics of and post up (my hardest to get was a 1992 long sleeve signed personally by all the players and coaches and some VFL players, back when a kid had to sit on the fence and ask for autographs!).
I have a nice collection of various guernseys and was was wondering how you guys go about getting stuff signed?
Do you ask the club and pay a fee? Hassle said player/stalk them/threaten to kill their dog until they sign it?
I don't intend to sell any of it but would love to frame some signed gear (aside from the official stuff).

Getting stuff signed these days isn't too difficult if you go to some games at Skilled. Just wait outside the rooms for about 30 mins after the game until the players come out.

Alternatively if you have an MCC membership, head to a game at the G about 2 hours prior to the start and get them as they go out for a wander on the ground.

There is also training, but from what i hear they are mainly closed ones these days.

Jumpers don't do much for me, but i would easily have some of the rarest Geelong memorabilia, from footy cards in the late 1800's, 1931 garnd final side jigsaw puzzle, i just have too much to mention..
Here's a few pics of 3 items that i picked up this year altready.. I like this lot because they extremely rare.
cats1.jpg

Pretty rare life members badge commemorating 50 years of the Brownlow-Young Stand.. For those that can't work out the initials below they stand for Geelong Cricket & Football Club, poor condition but it's the only one i've ever seen.
cats2.jpg

Actually looks black and whit in image but it's blue.. Anyway could possobly be the only one of it's type, otherwords unique. Have asked every major dealer about it, D Green who has a website listing badges and its the first his ever seen, his friend and valuer Rick Milne who knows badges like the back of his hand same deal never seen one, Leski auctions went back through archives and have never sold one.. The word is that it could be a prototype and the idea was scrapped.. actually have 8 of the 12 teams..
cats3a2.jpg

cats3a1.jpg

And a matchbox holder presented by Jack Jennigs president of the 1952 premiership side.. Anyway if i get motivated i might pull some more items out and upload pics for everyone to see..

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Geelong guernseys and memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

Back