Autopsy Geelong loses to PA in QF2 by about 6 goals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team who is crap at finals recruits Gary Rohan and Sean Higgins.
The 2 players most unsuited for finals footy in the history of football.
Wonders why they are unlucky.
Watches Motlop and Caddy beat them in finals and believes their recruiting strategy 100% works.

Oh FFS chair off really? I’m sorry I get it’s 300th but **** that, why would you even want that if you are Hawk.

not even disappointed in the loss.

There's greater things to be disappointed about .... Kolodjashnij signed for 3 more years. Let that sink in. We signed the worst player in the AFL to a 3 year contract.

Embarrassing.

Not concerned anyway. This year means nothing given only 2 sides get access to home finals.

Just going to wait for the posts confidently declaring that despite us being a kick after the siren away from winning the minor premiership, we actually overachieved during the H&A and are really just lucky to be playing finals. Just as we have been the past 10 or so seasons. :$

2007 - 11 is becoming a distant memory.

And that was preceded by over 40 years of doing this exact same thing.

Honestly when Carter came out and slammed Geelong supporters for being selfish when we faced another finals failure after finishing on top, that was when we went back to 'close enough is good enough" Geelong and stopped being a successful Great club.
We'll bounce back next week and likely win, and paper over some more cracks.
Top down this club isn't setup to succeed.

Doubt we'll win next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s just ******* stupid, Scott can not remain as the Geelong coach. It’s the same thing every ******* year. I don’t give a sh*t about H and A record, it doesn’t matter if you lose every year when it actually matters.
ABSOLUTELY - who f'in cares about H & A record if you CHOKE in finals EVERY F'IN YEAR!!

Throw the cheque book at Clarko. I'd rather him over Scott.

I think Clarkson will be happy to take next year off as it means the payout from Hawthorn will be his full entitlement, something like $1.2 million for sitting at home and doing nothing

If he goes elsewhere then it seems that his payout will be impacted

Thinking it's pretty clear why earlier this week he declared he won't be coaching next season

Never, ever want to see in Geelong colours again:
Dalhaus
Higgins

Should be regarded strictly as depth players going forward and only used if no fit player available:
Henderson
Atkins
Rohan

Should be replaced ASAP with AFL standard alternative:
Stanley
Menegola

Should decide if they really want to play footy any more:
Guthrie
Dangerfield (although I strongly suspect he has a broken hand)

Honestly we were already done after losing that game last week, we shouldn't have been in the position we were tonight.

Chris Scott should be moved on after this year but I can't see it happening, no one at the club has the balls or brains. Tough times ahead but let's pray for a miracle over the next two weeks.

Look I like Chris Scott but if he says “we were always going to Perth and the result wouldn’t change that” I’ll literally scream.

pollywaffle
I just checked the grass outside the East Gate as I was leaving and it's as dry as a nun's nasty!
I defer to my previous statement. Kolo is a potato, like most of our team tonight barring a couple.
yep, you are right, I popped out the back too, and dry as.
No excuses for Spudojazknij !
Although dew can be an issue here .
Not tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back