No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broken bomber fans
Salty Pies fans
Across all forms of social media

I don’t normally like Mondays but today is the exception

I can’t talk for other Hawk supporters but this rhetoric being trotted out “they aren’t even in the 8” like it’s some sort of burn is hilarious. For me I don’t think I’ve enjoyed watching a team build and come together more than I have enjoyed watching this group - finals would be the Cherry, not the expectation

Broken bomber fans
Salty Pies fans

I can’t talk for other Hawk supporters but this rhetoric being trotted out “they aren’t even in the 8” like it’s some sort of burn is hilarious. For me I don’t think I’ve enjoyed watching a team build and come together more than I have enjoyed watching this group - finals would be the Cherry, not the expectation
Reading other clubs' "other games" threads have been good reading.

Essendon as usual is the best.

Broken bomber fans
Salty Pies fans

Pity we didn’t add blues fans on Sunday

Broken bomber fans
Salty Pies fans

IMG_6471.jpeg

This season is so even it's ridiculous. It's round 18, and there's 11 teams that could considered an 'outside chance' for top 4, and 15 are still a mathematical chance of top 8.

Swans can still miss finals (Losing every game by a pt). They were three games clear in 1st!
We can win every remaining game and finish 9th.
We lose 3 games and make finals.
It is a very good year to make the finals if you are in good form going in. Premiership wide open.

At least Andrews went off the ground (and seemingly had concussion assessed?). Didn't look like Mckay went off the ground at all?
Didn’t watch the games. I’d go health first, not legally driven responses. People are also referring to Newcombe as well.

Someone on here said the AFL have the best doctors… but doctors. Spare me. Talking about the brain here.

Tough gig made simple by sitting out if unsure. But, but, but brain injury.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reading other clubs' "other games" threads have been good reading.

Essendon as usual is the best.

Every time I spy on the Drug Pigs board I remember that I am cosmically blessed to not be an Essenscum supporter. Most of their posters are absolute painful deadshits. Imagine supporting such a pathetic franchise and being surrounded by such smooth brained mouth breathers.

Three… if in doubt…

⚖️

So a predictor of concussion is having concussion, needless to say. Timing is off. Harris Andrews, how many goes has he had with brain injuries? It isn’t ’his turn’.Easy out to say it happened after the one being highlighted. If doctors couldn’t see issues with initial incidents then independent doctors are there when the AFLs lawyers say so. Make murky really simple.

At the least, how can clubs not see a player out of form, split seconds off as a problem for the team let alone health. Brad Shepherd anyone?

Another time keeping error for this season.

An extra 41 seconds in the 3rd quarter of the Lions Swans game. Fortunately no impact on the result, unlike our Port game.

Just a matter of time before opposing players try to get players off the field at crucial times because concussion.

They did it with the blood rule all the time
Did they though? Care to provide evidence of "all the time"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back