Rumour GFC 2021 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists... Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah agree in regards to those guys, but Breust, Gunston, Shiels and hodge, Mitchell, Birchall before them, that’s the fabric of the club. That would kill me if Geelong managed the club that way.

it’s the way of the future
SJ, Chapman, Kelly, Stokes, Byrnes, Hunt. We’ve had a few recently as well

the Hawks have a longer history of it though, Derm etc. they are bred to put the interest of the club first.

Rohan for sure. We won’t play finals so might as well go with the H&A superstar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will will 100% play finals especially since by the time next season rolls around we will have crowds back at the football meaning Goomba Stadium will go back to wins against weak teams, our annual loss there to either Sydney or GWS, and we will bully shit teams like Richmond at the G.

And then we will make finals where we bottle the QF, win the Semi, and get smashed in the PF, as is tradition.

it’s the way of the future
SJ, Chapman, Kelly, Stokes, Byrnes, Hunt. We’ve had a few recently as well

the Hawks have a longer history of it though, Derm etc. they are bred to put the interest of the club first.

scott was almost as keen to get them out of the club as he is to get 30+ years olds in these days. That is one thing in his coaching philosophy that Scott has changed in the last seven or eight years.

Anybody keen on Chad Wingard? At his best he's a super player and he looked to be back to his best late this year. If it's effectively him in for Clark I'd strongly consider it.

It sounds like Fort out and Ceglar in will happen. If we don’t give up anything silly then I can get behind the move as I don’t rate Fort. Ceglar will at least provide something similar to Stanley.

If we give anything higher than pick 50 I’ll spew. Just a waste of a pick otherwise in a period we desperately need to be introducing YOUNG talent.

Anybody keen on Chad Wingard? At his best he's a super player and he looked to be back to his best late this year. If it's effectively him in for Clark I'd strongly consider it.

After watching him berate a young player on field this year he can get ****ed, absolute flog of a bloke who thinks he's king shit!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we give up whatever we get for Fort to bring in Ceglar that's fine but honestly I'd probably prefer to just rookie list the best mature ruck in the state leagues as back up.
There were some good rucks going around in the WAFL and SANFL and yet we look at Ceglar? **** me thats atrocious.

We really need to do better at which Falcons are running around in VFL or SANFL or WAFL that are showing promise so we avoid Clark situations.

There were some good rucks going around in the WAFL and SANFL and yet we look at Ceglar? fu** me thats atrocious.

We really need to do better at which Falcons are running around in VFL or SANFL or WAFL that are showing promise so we avoid Clark situations.
Who exactly are the good WAFL/SANFL/VFL Rucks? Id argue the talent pool is non existent, which is why clubs are turning to options already in the system.

Which WAFL player is going to be happy to move across the country to basically play VFL? Doesn't sound like the best idea.
A semi decent ruck walks into the lineup. I am actually surprised we haven't had rucks who are stuck behind guys like Gawn/Lycett etc hitting us up. Pruess would have been the best ruck we had since 2011 but he went to Melbourne instead.

We need 2 mids and a ruck.

Has Polly Farmer got a grandkid who plays.
A future Mossop
Newman must have kids everywhere.
What's happened to our ruck line heritage
Get Ottens breeding
Surely in this day of IVF we can get sperm bank recruiting
Get more steroids in Barwon restaurants
Do something

Mark Blake jnr ......?..?...?

A semi decent ruck walks into the lineup. I am actually surprised we haven't had rucks who are stuck behind guys like Gawn/Lycett etc hitting us up. Pruess would have been the best ruck we had since 2011 but he went to Melbourne instead.

We need 2 mids and a ruck.

I agree. I said a while back that it was surprising that any of the available rucks don't have the thought "Shit I could walk right in to #1 with Geelong and maybe get them closer to a premiership".

Just wondering what would people rather.
Geelong signing Rohan for another year or bringing in Guntson?

That sounds like when they used to test women in Salem to see if they were witches. Tie them up and throw them in the water. If they floated they were the burnt alive as Witches. If they sunk and drowned they were innocent..

What about neither.

Last edited:
Has Polly Farmer got a grandkid who plays.
A future Mossop
Newman must have kids everywhere.
What's happened to our ruck line heritage
Get Ottens breeding
Surely in this day of IVF we can get sperm bank recruiting
Get more steroids in Barwon restaurants
Do something

Well Played

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad