Werewolf Gods v Humanity Werewolf - chicanery and murder most foul

Remove this Banner Ad

Apologies all for missing the vote yesterday - I was driving 13 hours up north and in my haste to make good time I didn't log on to vote.

Anyway, here now and caught up on the thread so let's kill some evil fkrs hey!

Unlikely sante was intimidated as evil would have assumed he was protected. I daresay some of those pushing the intimidation could be trying to protect swans.

I would have assumed that protection covers all bases, so they might have avoided going for him in any fashion, kill, seer, intimidate. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I'm inclined to believe it for now. SSwans2011 Grand Uncle Horace jmoo wan

Apologies all for missing the vote yesterday - I was driving 13 hours up north and in my haste to make good time I didn't log on to vote.

Anyway, here now and caught up on the thread so let's kill some evil fkrs hey!

Unlikely sante was intimidated as evil would have assumed he was protected. I daresay some of those pushing the intimidation could be trying to protect swans.
I would have assumed that protection covers all bases, so they might have avoided going for him in any fashion, kill, seer, intimidate. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I'm inclined to believe it for now. SSwans2011 Grand Uncle Horace jmoo wan
I've checked on sante twice this morning and both times he was seen less than 5 minutes ago. Infact he was last seen 3 minutes ago. And he says he can't post today because he's busy? Please. He's intimidated. I'm not says SSwans isn't evil, but I've got nothing to suggest that he is. Sante imo is 100% intimidated unless he comes on and says he isn't. And I'm sure, given he's finding time to keep up with this thread, he can find the 30 seconds to confirm he's not intimidated, unless he is... which would put more pressure on those continuing to press for SSwans

I've checked on sante twice this morning and both times he was seen less than 5 minutes ago. Infact he was last seen 3 minutes ago. And he says he can't post today because he's busy? Please. He's intimidated. I'm not says SSwans isn't evil, but I've got nothing to suggest that he is. Sante imo is 100% intimidated unless he comes on and says he isn't. And I'm sure, given he's finding time to keep up with this thread, he can find the 30 seconds to confirm he's not intimidated, unless he is... which would put more pressure on those continuing to press for SSwans
I'm voting Cadsky because checking profiles is lame.

Grand Uncle Horace

Meta gaming by checking profiles is not only lame (and sometimes against the rules), but info gleaned does not really mean all that much.

Mod Note

checking and using activity status is not against the rules but is contrary to the spirit of the game.

Please do not do this or be prepared to face universal derision.

Mod Note

checking and using activity status is not against the rules but is contrary to the spirit of the game.

Please do not do this or be prepared to face universal derision.
Never encountered this before. Just using the information in front on me but will take it on board

Never encountered this before. Just using the information in front on me but will take it on board
I remember a previous game years ago where someone checked activity and noticed that someone was "in a conversation" as an indication they were evil. Not a good look, meta-ing just ruins games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember a previous game years ago where someone checked activity and noticed that someone was "in a conversation" as an indication they were evil. Not a good look, meta-ing just ruins games.
No arguement here. I just wasn't aware.

No arguement here. I just wasn't aware.
If you're smart you can pull out a "why are you engaged in conversation" post to elicit a few telling melts without ever actually checking.

You never reply when I talk.
well that's just not true

but you know who else is really quiet?

about 50-70% of the people allegedly playing this game

what is it like a public holiday in one state or something

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Gods v Humanity Werewolf - chicanery and murder most foul

Remove this Banner Ad

Back