Werewolf Gods v Humanity Werewolf - chicanery and murder most foul

Remove this Banner Ad

You know who's suspiciously quiet by their own recent standards?

Tarkyn_24 hello
Dingster? Well-being check please. Cadsky can you go around to his house to check if his wi-fi is broken and he doesn’t have access to his phone and then report back. There are no visible signs of life at this stage.

You have no idea what I'm plotting...

Spongebob Squarepants Nickelodeon GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cadsky, Cadsky , Cadsky - not cool.

Interesting that we haven’t heard from SSwans2011 or sante 🤔

When human behaviour lets you down, you always know you can rely on science. Using #Lurk#LurkerIndexReadingvoting for Dingster who is doing a massive lurk even by their standards.

Grand Uncle Horace

The problem with your Lurker Index Reading (apart from you never seeming to get the hashtags to work) is that it would mean that Dingster has to be evil every game he plays.

The problem with your Lurker Index Reading (apart from you never seeming to get the hashtags to work) is that it would mean that Dingster has to be evil every game he plays.
That is true. Sometimes though, when he is a villager, he pops in and out wisecracking. When he is this quiet, it usually means “role”.

Cadsky, Cadsky , Cadsky - not cool.

Interesting that we haven’t heard from SSwans2011 or sante 🤔

When human behaviour lets you down, you always know you can rely on science. Using #Lurk#LurkerIndexReadingvoting for Dingster who is doing a massive lurk even by their standards.

Grand Uncle Horace

Woah woah woah, I was the one that questioned why people were voting for you yesterday.

But yes, unfortunately today and yesterday I've had to go into the office for the first time in months 😢

Back to work from home tomorrow so the village will again be blessed by an active SSwans2011.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Gods v Humanity Werewolf - chicanery and murder most foul

Remove this Banner Ad

Back