Werewolf Gods v Humanity Werewolf - chicanery and murder most foul

Remove this Banner Ad

Woah woah woah, I was the one that questioned why people were voting for you yesterday.

But yes, unfortunately today and yesterday I've had to go into the office for the first time in months 😢

Back to work from home tomorrow so the village will again be blessed by an active SSwans2011.
Settle Gretel. It is usually customary for someone to pop in and defend themselves.
Has Dingster turned up?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be honest I’ll probably pee on your lawn anyway as I’m a cat and that’s what I do.

🤷‍♂️
You'll have competition from my three cats, you better hope they accept you.

So you don't think sante has been intimidated?
An obvious play is sante IS intimidated and Romans are trying to get rid of low level Greek God they seered. It isn’t an either / or situation. Roman Gods also missed a kill, so I would be looking at which way they direct vote if we can identify who has been intimidated tomorrow.

IF YOU ACCEPT sante is intimidated and I do - look at the difference in intimidations. NIGHT ONE I get told to vote for Tarks and only post pictures of Zeus and the Disco Ewok, stupid ‘no info’ stuff. NIGHT TWO, SANTE makes one very specific post incriminating SSwans2011 and disappears. I think Roman Gods are being cute and it points to experienced players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Gods v Humanity Werewolf - chicanery and murder most foul

Remove this Banner Ad

Back