• Josh Rachele

• James Rowe (sub)

• Lachlan Sholl

• Rory Sloane

• Brodie Smith

• Taylor Walker

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't agree with what Cotch did and should have got a week but Tex has no right to talk about shoe being on the other foot. If a member of the crowd yelled out what tex did they get their membership stripped and banned from the stadium?
Thanks for your input now kindly take your leave.....numpty

Seriously the guy is lucky he didn't get the sack and with a comment like that tries to make it sound like he is hard done by? As I said don't condone or agree with what Cotch did and should have got a week or two possibly but Tex should probably shut his mouth and realise how lucky he still is to have his "dream job".
He’s not saying he’s hard done by regarding his comments, it’s his whole career where if he’s done something a little off he gets hammered. Whereas your ex-captain despite being a dirty sniper gets off again.

He’s not saying he’s hard done by regarding his comments, it’s his whole career where if he’s done something a little off he gets hammered. Whereas your ex-captain despite being a dirty sniper gets off again.
And again and again and again..

There have been plenty of cases of recent history of "fans" being banned for years for racism, Tex got off lightly very lightly. Media manager should keep him away from the microphone very poor choice of words considering.
Why are you still here, you've imparted us with your wisdom which we have no interest in....off you go.

There have been plenty of cases of recent history of "fans" being banned for years for racism, Tex got off lightly very lightly. Media manager should keep him away from the microphone very poor choice of words considering.

Thanks Caro.

Frampton does some things really well. He seems calm once he has the ball, his disposal is pretty good.
This is true. Despite his horror moments (fumbles, 1v1s etc), he has continued to try to attack when he gets the ball.

And before anyone says who cares he’s a defender he needs to focus on defending first, remember Jake Kelly.

nobody-asked.gif

I don't agree with what Cotch did and should have got a week but Tex has no right to talk about shoe being on the other foot. If a member of the crowd yelled out what tex did they get their membership stripped and banned from the stadium?

And if Tex yelled out what he said for all and sundry to hear it he probably would have got sacked too

But he didn't yell it out, he was overhead saying it to a teammate - not condoning it and if he got more than 6 weeks I wouldn't have complained but let's not pretend he went on a racist tirade -
Tex cops more for what he did than DeGoey does

And Cotchin is a dog sniper who somehow has some clean image it makes no sense - Same with Selwood

Walker's biggest problem even before his suspension was his lack of 'diplomacy' when make public comments - he was getting booed in matches in Melb well before this all happened

There is a part of me that thinks it would be for his own good to do less media, especially now as he'll always be on a hiding to nothing no matter what he says

Your media manager should keep you away from the internet.

The two incidents are completely unrelated. Tex is entitled to be aggrieved, albeit complaining about the "umpires" is frowned upon. If he gets a $3000 penalty, then he is entitled to claim victim blaming. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How long would someone in the crowd be kicked out for threatening someone with chopsticks do you reckon?

Your media manager should keep you away from the internet.

The two incidents are completely unrelated. Tex is entitled to be aggrieved, albeit complaining about the "umpires" is frowned upon. If he gets a $3000 penalty, then he is entitled to claim victim blaming. ;)
He's not really complaining about the umpires though, is he? He's complaining about the staggering incompetence & bias of the MRO, which is not protected the way the umpires are.

Thank you for your ever so interesting thoughts. No really, they are illuminating and I’m sure once we’ve fully digested them you can expect a statute erected in your honour.

Walker's biggest problem even before his suspension was his lack of 'diplomacy' when make public comments - he was getting booed in matches in Melb well before this all happened

There is a part of me that thinks it would be for his own good to do less media, especially now as he'll always be on a hiding to nothing no matter what he says
Given they'll hate his guts no matter what he says, I don't much see the point in Tex taking the dry and measured approach with his comments about umpires etc.

He's not really complaining about the umpires though, is he? He's complaining about the staggering incompetence & bias of the MRO, which is not protected the way the umpires are.
He is questioning the integrity of league officials. Should get a please explain. Given his situation, he would have been wiser to stay silent. Did Roo ask the question?

LOL

Since you've brought me into it...

I often disagree with the Colonel also but I give credit where it's due.

I'll even give one of your posts a like, the great difficulty is finding one of your posts that's on the mark to give a like.
But Bicks least he posted his opinions of how he analysed the game which is what the Good /Bad/Ugly and this forum all about ,which is more than Sanders does as just lurks to dump personal insults at posters .
Although did not understand why Carmo brought you into his response to Sanders typical superior self indulge response.

But Bicks least he posted his opinions of how he analysed the game which is what the Good /Bad/Ugly and this forum all about ,which is more than Sanders does as just lurks to dump personal insults at posters .
Although did not understand why Carmo brought you into his response to Sanders typical superior self indulge response.

Another oh so terribly interesting interjection from the cheap seats.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Good/Bad/Ugly vs Richmond, R5 2022

Back