• Brodie Smith

• Jake Soligo

• Riley Thilthorpe

• Taylor Walker

• Josh Worrell

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bad: Absolute circlejerk going on in the commentary box
If I saw King Lyon and co in the street I wouldn't bend at the knees or anyone from the AFL I would spit at their feet They are dumb ex footballers NOT commentators Landy Robers Morphett McAveney Commetti are COMMENTATORS not JERKS

As an example of the atrocious umpiring bias, I recall an incident in the second or third quarter when a Crows player tackled a Collingwood player and it was a ball-up, and mere seconds later a Collingwood player tackled one of ours in identical circumstances and it was paid holding the ball. It's extremely inconsistent, yet predictable - the home side gets the frees, especially when it's Victorian but not when the home side is us.

Joke of a club, "close enough is good enough".

Unchanged next week, fail in the big moments again and again but we persist with the same midfielders who have failed us for years.
Have a lie down mate, we just lost to the best team in the comp by 2 points at their home ground.

Bloody bull s**t. Losing to Collingwood by less than a goal, two games in a row, when we should have won. Being a Crows supporter is extremely painful sometimes. Blue balls R us.

Also the umpiring was highly predictable. Every 50-50 goes the Victorian side's way.
Sad Miserable Facts with Grotto

Crows have lost their past 5 games to the Pies, with 4 out of 5 being by less than 1 goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That first half ruined it for us. Had we been 4-4 instead of 1-7 and put in a second half like that we win.

Yeah, I agreed with Buckley, you were not far off the first half. Just (and not for the first time) efficiency and decision making going into your 50 hurt.

To turn it around in the third, damn impressive. I’m disappointed, again because we have seen the absolute corruption and bias of this “competition”. Bloody angry actually.

Fumbled a fair bit after a frenetic start should have netted 3 or 4 goals instead of one. Got blown away with moments but won back momentum.
Inexperience lost the arm wrestle in the last quarter. Our backs played very well with the pressure they encountered and are underrated.
The midfield especially the ruck tap situation hinders us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Good/Bad vs Collingwood

Back