• Patrick Parnell

• Brodie Smith

• Lachlan Sholl

• Tom Doedee

• Jordon Butts

• Reilly O'Brien

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFC979810 about Murphy, only post I will make in this thread, needs to be called out for posting absolute crap.
Settle down, AFC usually backs up his posts.
There’s a reason Murphy HAS been a whipping boy, he’s putting together a very good season this year though.

Last edited:
What can ya say, not much too negative from that, good win.
Especially happy we belted one of the sides with the new experienced coaches. My mate has been going on about how Nicks was a mistake blah blah blah and when North Ess and Saints started the year well he was chortling away. I can't wait to catch up with him again now. Reckon I'll be even further in front by the end of the season.

I think I mentioned last week that I previously thought our middle of the year slumps were from depth and injuries, but now I reckon it might be because of how poor our gameplan is for slippery conditions. Today, if anything, seems like additional evidence in favour of the theory. If we have an El Nino, it'll be a help to our cause.

Helps to have big mature bodies in wet and windy conditions.
We are currently built well for good weather

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Re-watching Pedlar's draft highlights show he is a midfielder but I noticed he can gut also run.....
he was very very very very good in last years SANFL finals. Won't get 30+ touches but is bull like at the ball and has the left footers gift of running 10m out of stoppages and booming it 55 metres breaking the line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard to be critical when you double the score of a team who was sitting top 4 before this round.

All played well.

Who were giving up on average 59 points a game and the previous highest against them was 83. We kicked 121.

Great effort

Helps to have big mature bodies in wet and windy conditions.
We are currently built well for good weather

went through patches over using the footy with 1 extra unnecessary handball and trying to be too cute with the kick rather than just getting it out of the contest hacking 50 metres forward (unless saints were playing a loose man behind the ball which we couldn't see on tv - would explain why crows tried to run it out of stoppages and kick it 25 metres)

Any update on Laird’s injury that caused him to be subbed out?
Went straight off after that bump / high tackle combo

Don't think it was an injury, just an opportune time to sub Ned on when a mid copped a whack and the game was done

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Good/Bad vs St Kilda, R9 2023

Back