Preview Grand Final Mighty Hawks vs Fremantle - 28 September 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not being played at Subi either mate. Watch yourself. You are coming up against the most successful team of the modern era.

We actually defeated them in the first week of the finals. I'm just saying an undermanned Freo playing the Hawks in Aurora, a ground we've won once at in our history, isn't exactly the most ideal form guide when assessing this match up. It makes as little sense as when Cats fans used the same logic to convince us we couldn't win at Kardinya.

We actually defeated them in the first week of the finals. I'm just saying an undermanned Freo playing the Hawks in Aurora, a ground we've won once at in our history, isn't exactly the most ideal form guide when assessing this match up. It makes as little sense as when Cats fans used the same logic to convince us we couldn't win at Kardinya.

What it does show is that your gamestyle has never posed a problem to us. Especially our forward line. You might be able to lock down a next to useless Sydney forward line with plodders running through. Trying doing that with Rioli, Breust, Gunston, Roughead and Franklin rotating through. By the way, if you can organise Dawson to play on any one of our forwards, it would be much appreciated.

What it does show is that your gamestyle has never posed a problem to us. Especially our forward line. You might be able to lock down a next to useless Sydney forward line with plodders running through. Trying doing that with Rioli, Breust, Gunston, Roughead and Franklin rotating through. By the way, if you can organise Dawson to play on any one of our forwards, it would be much appreciated.

We will ask some serious questions of your midfield.

It will be relentless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My my. Your team is so rich in winning history, I'm quaking in my boots. Not.

That's right, we don't have a rich winning culture, we haven't for many years.

But if you wish to discount the last 2 years under Ross go for it.

This is a Fremantle that will make you earn a win, we bashed up the cats for you, knocked out last years premiers.

Those wins were no flukes. I'm looking forward to a classic.

Freo's core has played 2 out of the last 4 weeks.

Fitness won't be the issue, but execution.
Intensity dropped off markedly in the second half yesterday, particularly in the 3rd (End of 4th you just took the foot off the pedal). Can't keep up the same pressure you had in the 2nd qtr for the whole game hence why you will tire.

We will ask some serious questions of your midfield.

It will be relentless.

Thats good. And our midfield will answer those questions with interest and then, Im afraid your backline are in a world of hurt.

But bring that shit Ross Lyon style of football to the G and lets see what happens. Bring it on!!

This is a Fremantle that will make you earn a win, we bashed up the cats for you, knocked out last years premiers.

The Cats kicked 9-18, if we do the same you might just scrape past us too.

F..k of idiot!! If you seriously think that you bashed the cats up for us, your got sh.t for brains. So if we are going with that theory we beat up the Swans for you. You clown!!

Im looking forward to us showing up that bs Ross Lyon game plan!!

Intensity dropped off markedly in the second half yesterday, particularly in the 3rd (End of 4th you just took the foot off the pedal). Can't keep up the same pressure you had in the 2nd qtr for the whole game hence why you will tire.

Perhaps.

Just got the sense we knew we had done enough in the first half.

Mundy and Barlow spent most of their time forward of the ball in the second half.

I think we will get close, but the bitter pill of losing last years GF will drive your lads to a close win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back