Preview Grand Final Mighty Hawks vs Fremantle - 28 September 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously what is going on here.

Fremantle have no history to its name... they don't even have a credible figure to present them the premiership cup if they win the bloody thing!

Evidently weve been the hunted all season, finished with a 19-3 record, won 2 finals but a combined total greater than Fremantle, have the extra days preparation, the parochial crowd support and playing at a venue that clearly favours us.

If we don't put in a good showing there is something seriously wrong.

Fremantle fans, know your place and leave our board :)

That's right, we don't have a rich winning culture, we haven't for many years.

But if you wish to discount the last 2 years under Ross go for it.

This is a Fremantle that will make you earn a win, we bashed up the cats for you, knocked out last years premiers.

Those wins were no flukes. I'm looking forward to a classic.

Did you make St Kilda 'earn it' in round 23?

Great culture.

Did you make St Kilda 'earn it' in round 23?

Great culture.

We rested 10 or our starting 22, the core of our side.

The last time we pulled a stunt like that you flogged us in the home and away season fixture, then we pumped you in an elimination final.

If it aint broke...

The last time we pulled a stunt like that you flogged us in the home and away season fixture, then we pumped you in an elimination final.

If it aint broke...

Do Fremantle even have a representative to hand them the inevitable premiership cup. Didn't think so

Evidently that final was the biggest moment in your pissant clubs history

Know your place :)

Do Fremantle even have a representative to hand them the inevitable premiership cup. Didn't think so

Evidently that final was the biggest moment in your pissant clubs history

Know your place :)

pulp-fiction.gif

Looking forward to Saturday, should be a belter.

Good luck and may the best finals team win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it aint broke...

Perhaps English isn't your first language, so it might be hard for you to comprehend what happened there. You said Freo always make the other team 'earn the win'.

I gave you an example where you clearly didn't. You respond by giving me another example where you didn't. Looks like Freo don't make anyone 'earn the win'.

Looks like the culture is roll over and get smashed, just like you will see this Saturday. Hey just think, then you will have 3 great examples of your team not trying.

Perhaps English isn't your first language, so it might be hard for you to comprehend what happened there. You said Freo always make the other team 'earn the win'.

I gave you an example where you clearly didn't. You respond by giving me another example where you didn't. Looks like Freo don't make anyone 'earn the win'.

Looks like the culture is roll over and get smashed, just like you will see this Saturday. Hey just think, then you will have 3 great examples of your team not trying.

Ok champ, I'm sure we'll just roll out the rug and let you have a picnic on the G.

I was just pointing to the fact that we have rested players before, with an eye on bigger fish to fry.

It worked against your mob the last time we met in a final, the core of our best 22 has played twice in the last month.

That's no coincidence.

Ok champ, I'm sure we'll just roll out the rug and let you have a picnic on the G.

I was just pointing to the fact that we have rested players before, with an eye on bigger fish to fry.

It worked against your mob the last time we met in a final, the core of our best 22 has played twice in the last month.

That's no coincidence.

Hawks always try their guts out (but sometimes get smashed). But it is our culture to give our all.

Hawks 10 premierships

Fremantle 0 premierships

Hawks always try their guts out (but sometimes get smashed). But it is our culture to give our all.

Hawks 10 premierships

Fremantle 0 premierships

No one is hiding from that at Fremantle, we are looking to write our own history.

We take confidence into this weeks game with the knowledge that we have beaten your mob in a final once before, we can do it again.

It will take a monumental effort, I personally think you'll have a bit too much motivation after choking last year, but we will give it our all.

Like I said, should be a belter, and may the best finals side win!

pulp-fiction.gif

Looking forward to Saturday, should be a belter.

Good luck and may the best finals team win.

Your club has no history to its name, yes? Enjoy your day out, its the biggest day in your pissant clubs history (we've played in 17 of these days in 53 years for what it's worth)

You know we destroyed West Coast in their first Grand Final...

Now **** off our board and prepare for the but hurt on Saturday

Not sure if Freo's forward press will hold up on the MCG. The grounds they play well at (Docklands, Subi, Kardina) are significantly slimmer than the G. Of consequence, they have only played Richmond there and lost, but again had a few out.

I know that both of those points are irrelevant and count for nothing on Saturday.

They do when your pissant club have never played in a fixture with more than 60,000. We play in 7-8 big matches every home and away season, let alone 3 GFs and 4 MCG PF's in 6 years.

Enjoy the week, hopefully the 15k purple flogs at the venue don't do anything stupid on the trip back across the Nullarbor.

Not sure if Freo's forward press will hold up on the MCG. The grounds they play well at (Docklands, Subi, Kardina) are significantly slimmer than the G. Of consequence, they have only played Richmond there and lost, but again had a few out.

Evidently they've played 5 games at the venue since the start of 2011 (for 2 wins, 3 losses), we've played 43 games at the same venue for a 31 wins, 12 losses at the venue.

Of those 12 losses, 7 have been against Geelong...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back