Hawk Tradeables

Remove this Banner Ad

hodge = gun

Senior List
Mar 14, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hey guys, thought i'd start a thread about the players we all feel are tradeable given the right deals, for mine there are only a few players that are untradeable if they deal is too good to resist!

The players I feel will have value in the market that are tradeable would be:
Taylor
Boyle
Williams
Jacobs
Bateman (If the deal was too good to resist, still love him though would HATE to lose him)
Ladson
Young

Hey guys, thought i'd start a thread about the players we all feel are tradeable given the right deals, for mine there are only a few players that are untradeable if they deal is too good to resist!

Taylor
Boyle
Williams
Jacobs
Bateman (If the deal was too good to resist, still love him though would HATE to lose him)
Ladson
Young

I'd agree to the, except Williams, Young and Changa.

Boyle - would have to be pretty damn good offer

Thers a couple of clubs now thinking they are just a ruckam short of a flag - I wonder if they have a young key defender ?

Now on pickups recent events have shown the tiges throw gold out with their rubbish.

Ottens, Roden etc.

They had a big clean out - might be worth a closer look

Taylor
Boyle
Williams
Jacobs
Ladson
Young

Taylor - possible

Boyle - no way! HFC has invested so much in him, they wouldn't just let him go after seeing their hard work come to fruition this year.

Williams - unlikely probable chance of trading an accurate 60+ a year goal kicker unless he wanted to leave.

Jacobs - highly possible

Bateman - unlikely, unless he wanted to go home.

Ladson - possible. We have enough gun small defenders in our team but if Smith and Jacobs are retired/delisted our backs may be a bit thin on experience add to that Clarko's favouritism over smaller players.

Young - NO WAY, he's one of our main links to our forward line.

Taylor - Must stay at the moment he is our number 2 ruck man and there is no guarantee Bailey is going to recover to play or be good enough to replace Taylor, also Renouf is still unproven

Williams - A very important player to our forward line and he is the only player of his size we have in our team. He is also one of the most accurate kicks at goal in the comp

Bateman - The quickest player in our team and we need his pace through the midfield

Young - His becoming a vital link into our forward line and also a great when need someone to kick a long

FFS !!!!!! :mad::thumbsdown:

Enough of the Motha F**king Trade Threads !!

Why are you all so desperate to hock our players off like pieces of meat?

If I didnt know better I'd think this was the Richmond board..

Poor Form :thumbsdown:

I can't believe those posters suggesting Williams as a trade option and now Bateman & Young - my goodness!!! You'd think we were desperate. Lest we forget those recent draft players who we have see little of - Thorp, Dowler, Muston, Tuck, Renouf, Moss, Bailey, Kennedy - all can play, all will be in the seniors in 08/09.

Some of the Hawks BF listers need to settle down a bit - let me assure you, our future is bright!!

I think Hawthorn have probably some of the best Trade Bait in the comp, a tonne of good young players.

As much as u may not want to get rid of some of them we may have to depending on who its for and they will prob be most appealing to other teams:

Boyle
Dowler
Williams ( either him or Boyle, somehow i think Willo would be more appealing)
Taylor
Osborne
Jacobs
Lewis

FFS !!!!!! :mad::thumbsdown:

Enough of the Motha F**king Trade Threads !!

Why are you all so desperate to hock our players off like pieces of meat?

If I didnt know better I'd think this was the Richmond board..

Poor Form :thumbsdown:
Mate the seasons over now, there isn't too much else to talk about. So if you don't want to read about trades then don't open the thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawk Tradeables

Remove this Banner Ad

Back