Hawthorn and Sam Mitchell selling out Clarko

Remove this Banner Ad

What did said Legend say, who was it and where did you get said information. I'm going off what i've heard and what we've been told to our faces. For mine Clarko doesn't seem like the person to play the game etc.
$900k is a game worth playing.

Go read the scandals and rumours board. It's on there.

Interesting that as soon as the handover was announced Hawthorn started playing some good winning football. Conspiracy theory time: is Clarko now more interested in shoring up his win/loss record, rather than leaving Mitchell to reap the rewards of a team containing some nice high picks from the 2021/2022 drafts?
big foot is a more plausible CT than that suggestion
So now seems a pretty fair time to say that you're not half as switched on as you like to think you are?

It’s a bizarre theory.
That after being treated shabbily by Kennett and Mitchell, Clarkson's priorities were no longer aligned with the long term interests of Hawthorn (highest draft picks possible), and he instead began shoring up his own legacy? Nothing bizarre about it if you've spent any time at all dealing with these personality types in the corporate world.

So now seems a pretty fair time to say that you're not half as switched on as you like to think you are?
Players often lift their games a coach gets sacked. It's like some weird circuit-breaker.

The only difference we didn't tell Clarko to clear out his desk and don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.
We asked him to stick around for a bit.

It's a fairly amicable separation after a 17 year marriage, despite all the media sensationalism.

That after being treated shabbily by Kennett and Mitchell, Clarkson's priorities were no longer aligned with the long term interests of Hawthorn (highest draft picks possible), and he instead began shoring up his own legacy? Nothing bizarre about it if you've spent any time at all dealing with these personality types in the corporate world.
When has Clarkson ever tanked for draft picks? Doing so is incompatible with his philosophies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn and Sam Mitchell selling out Clarko

Remove this Banner Ad

Back