Analysis Hawthorn rebuild: are they tanking?

Should Hawks Be Punished?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Classless as expected.

If only I could be bothered looking through your posts about the Pies prior to the 2022 and 2023 seasons……

You're calling Strapping Young Lad classles you've shat on the Hawks for two years? How is that they made top 6 while you pummeled Hawks supporters when they where down, and then call other people classless.

You can't even admit you were way off. Nobody should take anything you say with any credibility.

I like the description. Mole works for you. Glad you can see that. :p

Hawks took a risk on inexperience and it's paying off massively. I sure as hell didn't see it coming, but really don't care about being wrong.

Mitchell looking like he could be one of the great coaches. I think you'll win the flag as you've got a group of serious runners that are running patterns that are ahead of the comp in two phases of the game - spreading the field on defensive half intercept in a way that teams aren't coping with and burning teams on turnover by sprinting at tacklers with support runners holding width. Whilst in retrospect you were right and it was there to see in the back half of last year - I thought it was just other teams being flat on the day making you look better than you were late last year. Ultimately, I think it will either take you getting absolutely smacked in contest, stuffing up an end game scenario, or a very good coach combatting your spread to beat you this year.

You were WAY OFF

No need to be embarrassed.
Keep trawling. I’ve got better things to do than point out your numerous posts in 2022 and the start of 2023 about how rubbish the Pies were and then they go a win the premiership.
Vinny being wrong… it’s like the sun coming up.

You're calling Strapping Young Lad classles you've shat on the Hawks for two years? How is that they made top 6 while you pummeled Hawks supporters when they where down, and then call other people classless.

You can't even admit you were way off. Nobody should take anything you say with any credibility.
Hey Hero,

Show me where I went back to quote posts from your mod shiiting on the Pies when we became premiers.

I challenge you to find 1 post.

You won your 1st final in 9 years and your mod is going back searching for posts.

I don’t know of any other mod on Bigfooty who attempts to inflame situations like yours.

Be grateful. If you check my posts on the Pies board you will see how I’ve admired how they are playing. Some Hawthorn fans have been over, so you’re welcome to come along.

But if I hurt your feelings a couple of years ago, I’m very sorry. Be strong. Someone loves you.

So you never rubbished the Pies in 2022 and 2023?
Could have sworn this thread was about Hawthorn, but I think you’re giving away the reason you went so hard in here early in the year, eh.

Hey Hero,

Show me where I went back to quote posts from your mod shiiting on the Pies when we became premiers.

You won your 1st final in 9 years and your mod is going back searching for posts.

I don’t know of any other mod on Bigfooty who attempts to inflame situations like yours.

Be grateful. If you check my posts on the Pies board you will see how I’ve admired how they are playing. Some Hawthorn fans have been over, so you’re welcome to come along.

But if I hurt your feelings a couple of years ago, I’m very sorry. Be strong. Someone loves you.
Rent free

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have discredited the Hawks saying they have played poor opposition and made to look better than they are.

Well your team shows up nearly every week showing an amazing amount of consistency especially for a young side. I can’t say I enjoy it but I have to acknowledge it.
I think you’ll beat Port because as a team you’re more reliable to show up.

I have discredited the Hawks saying they have played poor opposition and made to look better than they are.

Well your team shows up nearly every week showing an amazing amount of consistency especially for a young side. I can’t say I enjoy it but I have to acknowledge it.
I think you’ll beat Port because as a team you’re more reliable to show up.

Thanks to your team for softening them up

Hey Hero,

BEC91E8A-A663-4F91-BEC4-139B69439B5B.jpeg

Hey Hero,

Nice melt champ

Nice melt champ
No, the need to use the word ‘champ’ is the true melt.

Clap Clapping GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis Hawthorn rebuild: are they tanking?

Back