Review Help, We've Lost Biff. Dees vs. Eagles: The Good, The Bad, and The Youf

Remove this Banner Ad

The good: JVR, Rivers, Tholstrup, Windsor and McVee all in the best. Melk back and doing well.

Second half was extremely meh, but good to see the kids put on a show.

Guess I'll just go **** myself and delete my thread then.

(I swear, we're actually a coordinated mod team)\
Dees board mod team trying to post match day threads.

1720331536795.jpeg

Please don't ban me for this.

Bloody enjoyed that! First time going to the footy with my Eagles mate for a decade! Loved seeing the kids play well. JVR is arriving fast! We looked a lot better up front with a smaller line up. More of that please!!

I am happy enough with that game. Great first half and lapse in the second half was mostly due to just missing some easy shots and a few plays not coming off. Thought the way we moved the ball all game was a lot better. Big asterisk in that we were playing West Coast on a bad day so big challenge is to replicate it next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good ... First half was good . Like Tholstrup , Windsor , Rivers ,McVee ,JVR and Kozzie of the youth brigade .
Not as good ... Second half .
We have sterner tests to come .

The Good: being in the south of France
The Good: being able to watch the game in the south of France
The Good: watching Melbourne win in the south of France

P.S. did I mention I’m in the south of France?
Oui oui oui, Monsiour Spirit.

Tholstrups energy and mongrel is contageus, thought money-wakefield looked clean too. Both need to play out the season in the seniors

Good: All our young guys standing up and particularly Kolt, Windsor, and Rivers starring. JVR was awesome. Winning.

Bad: Lever, just way off it today. Not really putting them to the sword when we should have.

Ugly: Injuries to Max and Koz, hopefully nothing to worry about.

I am happy enough with that game. Great first half and lapse in the second half was mostly due to just missing some easy shots and a few plays not coming off. Thought the way we moved the ball all game was a lot better. Big asterisk in that we were playing West Coast on a bad day so big challenge is to replicate it next week.
Yeah can't complain too much second half slightly disappointing but a few more go through could have been different. Kind of reminded me of the Brisbane game on 2016 in the end. Easy 10 goal win but nor overly exciting. Good thing was I thought the best players were our young guys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back