Autopsy Im still shaking are you? One of the great Final comebacks! 6 point winners over GWS.

Remove this Banner Ad

Port vs Hawks would be an interesting watch either way... probably the two most vocal fanbases atm.

Win-Win until the end of the game. Port lose, Sack Hinkley thread is going to go nuts again. Probably goes 100 pages in a day. Hawks lose and the hype would quieten down, as much as I like what they are building.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yay for you all esp Zevon and TheGoatBaron

I can say this freely as a neutral, The Swans were absolutely hosed by the umpires for much of the game, however to your boys credit, they dug deep, and never gave up, a transcendal and inspiring performance from the Milky Bar Kid helped so much too.

Once Carlton are bundled out of the finals (prolly tonight) I am definitely on the Bloods/Swans bandwagon for the flag.

I don't get why so many neutral fans hate your club, a strong NSW presence is essential for the future of the AFL/Australian Rules Football.
Piss off you mysoginistic racist flog, don't want your support with the absolute filth you post.

Spare a thought for Kingy and Montagna they are devastated.

Heeney
Papley
Cameo Campbell
James Jordan
But being unfair on a lot of players who eventually stood up

This team really takes everything out of you as a supporter impossible to relax
King likes us?

Amazing comeback but also baffling the way we let it get to that point really , frustrating
Honestly, GWS were unbelievable. Their defence was rock solid and their forwards were clunking everything and they basically did it all game. Any team that plays like that is going to be hard to get on top of. But when they got tired we had more looks, albeit it was very hard work.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Im still shaking are you? One of the great Final comebacks! 6 point winners over GWS.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back