Autopsy Im still shaking are you? One of the great Final comebacks! 6 point winners over GWS.

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we seriously need to think about dropping a tall, bringing Campbell in to play as a small forward. Bring Adams in and that frees up Heeney to play a little more time forward. Longmire loves his tall forwards though
yep worth considering. Suits finals footy too. All the forwards kicking bags these finals are smalls - wizard, Stengle, Mannah etc

Errol Gulden mentioned post match that Braeden Campbell was carrying a bit of an injury. Must explain why he was sub.

Why did it take Longmire almost 3 quarters to get McInerney off? He was putrid. He was obviously not ready. When Campbell came on he virtually won the game for us with his great delivery & pressure.

On CPH2471 using BigFooty.com mobile app
He said in the press conference that Campbell has a groin issue and was touch and go to even play so they didn't want to bring him in too early and then lose him and be down a rotation. Apparently he also lost his grandfather on Thursday night.

Why did it take Longmire almost 3 quarters to get McInerney off? He was putrid. He was obviously not ready. When Campbell came on he virtually won the game for us with his great delivery & pressure.

On CPH2471 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Campbell was immense. He surely starts next time? Not sure who for?
Perhaps Parker - we look too slow with him down there but his forward craft can be very good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Errol Gulden mentioned post match that Braeden Campbell was carrying a bit of an injury. Must explain why he was sub.
Horse said Campbell was going to play the full game but did something to his groin (Campbell, not horse's - although that could explain some of the selections this year)

Sent from my SM-S928B using Tapatalk

He said in the press conference that Campbell has a groin issue and was touch and go to even play so they didn't want to bring him in too early and then lose him and be down a rotation. Apparently he also lost his grandfather on Thursday night.

Was going to say why play him then, but guess it worked

I’m looking to purchase flights!
Do we expect the prelim to be on the Friday night? Recently the no 1 seed plays the prelim on the Friday night.

Far out that was bloody fun but also at the same time nerve racking.

Lloyd needs a big apology from me he played that wing role perfectly. Campbell with everything going on was huge. Still think we need Adams in the 22 because we need to get closer in the contested ball but we get a week off to recharge

Brisbane doing it comfortably so far against Carlton tonight.

I watched the Hawthorn game on Friday night. We'd better hope like hell, that Port can find a way next week.

Because otherwise it will be the Hawks up here, Prelim the week after. And they won't play for just three quarters. It will be four quarters of pace and pressure. They are a very good football team.

I'm going to be a Port barracker for next week.

Absolutely amazing scenes tonight , Heeney is simply freakish that mark in the Third Quarter showing the flaws of mark of the year not including finals. Then the long range bomb to level the scores , absolute balls of steel. Stamped his name as the best player in the League , ahead of Bont,Cripps,Daicos. If he played for a Melbourne based team he would be all over the media down there.
Also the last quarter from Chad Warner was all class, from 0 disposals, to finish the game with 13 was simply sublime in the final quarter.
Shout out to Rampe for keeping Greene goaless, and largely ineffectual.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Im still shaking are you? One of the great Final comebacks! 6 point winners over GWS.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back