Autopsy Im still shaking are you? One of the great Final comebacks! 6 point winners over GWS.

Remove this Banner Ad

Papley made contact with Mccartney?

The popular Swans forward could come under fire after making contact with Giants head of football Jason McCartney at half-time.

There are definitely some special 4th quarters this year from Heeney but that takes the cake. Thank God he has next week off because it must be exhausting carrying the team each week.

Rampe did a fantastic job on Green

Thank God Paps is back and I think Fox needs to coming for Roberts who looks like he has been taking lessons from Francis.

Happy that the backs kicked a couple of goals but would prefer they work on the communications skills to stop the opposition scoring.

What I don't understand over the last 8 weeks is why we only apply pressure for a quarter or 2, the previous games this weekend the winning teams have been manic with pressure.

While we won in a brilliant and exciting finish, GWS missed some sitters and back kicking is poor footy, but Geelong will eat us for dinner on that performance and I'd imagine the result will be similar to the 2014 and 2022 scorelines.

Brisbane doing it comfortably so far against Carlton tonight.

I watched the Hawthorn game on Friday night. We'd better hope like hell, that Port can find a way next week.

Because otherwise it will be the Hawks up here, Prelim the week after. And they won't play for just three quarters. It will be four quarters of pace and pressure. They are a very good football team.

I'm going to be a Port barracker for next week.
We'll shit it in, perhaps even piss it in, against either of those teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rolls eyes Give it a rest. No-one's going to be campaigning for Papley to be suspended over that incident.
Fox already campaigning for it to be reviewed.
There was also a moment post-scuffle involving Papley that could be reviewed by the AFL after the Swan made contact with Giants footy boss Jason McCartney on his way to the team huddle.

Fox Footy would be campaigner enough to go for him. Look at what they did to Isaac Heeney?

Saying the incident "could be reviewed" (which it obviously will be) is a long way from saying "Papley should be suspended".

Anyway, let's see what happens. If a single media personality comes out arguing Papley should get a week, I'll come back here and apologise. Don't really see it happening.

Fair to say our forward line needs a bit of work.
At the game live, I was shocked at how poor their running patterns were for making space. So often everyone is still, and when we made a fast break the forwards often weren’t ready.

It was shocking because running to make space and havoc is really bloody easy. Okay, not everyone can time a lead on a break as well as Buddy could, but it still should be in their favour. They made the mids job really hard.

To the opposition credit though, their defenders were terrific until the 4th, first class. And their team defence was strong as well.

Will the prelim be on friday or saturday? I was thinking the AFL would opt to have the cats mcg prelim on friday night, but have heard others say cause we finished first we can get friday night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Im still shaking are you? One of the great Final comebacks! 6 point winners over GWS.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back