Autopsy Im still shaking are you? One of the great Final comebacks! 6 point winners over GWS.

Remove this Banner Ad

Couldn’ta done it without you.
Didn't want to take all the credit but you...

Season 4 Success GIF by The Office

Getting the win with relatively little out of our forwards inc Parker, Blakey and Gulden.

I prefer McLean to Grundy in the ruck right now.

Campbell needs to start. Jmac to miss and Adams or fox to sub. Wouldn't say no to dropping Amartey and playing a pressure small.

Hayward is so clean right now (most accurate in the league based on difficulty of shit) and despite his ducking, paps is huge.

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk
I could not believe the umpires allowed Briggs to grab a hold of Grundy and throw him to the ground in ruck contests. Quite often head first.
They allow that sort of shit yet pay free kicks to players who lower their legs playing for free kicks.

Mcveigh said on radio pre game it came down to Adams and Parker for this game. Jmac might not be out so easily , is rated
How about all the people on here saying those two aren't competing for the same spot..

Our first 3 1/2 quarters were reminiscent of last year. Poor skills, lack of effort, poor connection. For mine in that period we had 5 good players - Heeney, Papley, Lloyd, Cunningham and Rowbottom. The rest.....
The last 15 minutes were something else. Quite a few stepped up but none better than Campbell. Best I've ever seen from him. Huge impact. Must be in the team for the PF.

Our first 3 1/2 quarters were reminiscent of last year. Poor skills, lack of effort, poor connection. For mine in that period we had 5 good players - Heeney, Papley, Lloyd, Cunningham and Rowbottom. The rest.....
The last 15 minutes were something else. Quite a few stepped up but none better than Campbell. Best I've ever seen from him. Huge impact. Must be in the team for the PF.

I think Jordon belongs in your bests for 3 quarters, did his job all day , just my opinion. of course

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mcveigh said on radio pre game it came down to Adams and Parker for this game. Jmac might not be out so easily , is rated
That may have been before the game.

However watching Jmac. I'm not sure that's still appropriate.

He seemed to be stuck forward

That may have been before the game.

However watching Jmac. I'm not sure that's still appropriate.

He seemed to be stuck forward

Oh of course , just think they really want him in to effectively admit he jumped ahead of Parker , Adams, Campbell and co.

Wouldn't be surprised if they just keep building fitness and he starts the prelim

Nope. McCartin was facing the ball, Melican running with the flight. It was Tom's and Melican screwed up.
Nah watch it again. A second before the ball arrives they were both running in on exactly the same type of angle and Melican was in best position to mark it (as the commentator acknowledged at the time)

Melican had a stinker but then again GWS and WB are probably the hardest games for the tall defenders.

On another note how bloody nerve racking is counting down once we got ahead. No nails left

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Im still shaking are you? One of the great Final comebacks! 6 point winners over GWS.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back