Injury Injury thread 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we are tremendously lucky we picked up Redden. We would be tragically short on inside grunt and class otherwise.

Hopefully Sheed can keep his running up at least and won't come back as underdone as the blokes who have had the leg injuries tend to.
Yeah agree. Wasn't sure on him to begin with but I've seen enough of him over the weekend that says he will be a good pick up. Slow start but once he got going he was pretty useful and the main thing is he used the ball well. Happy we got him now. Look forward to seeing his progress with us.

I think we are tremendously lucky we picked up Redden. We would be tragically short on inside grunt and class otherwise.

Hopefully Sheed can keep his running up at least and won't come back as underdone as the blokes who have had the leg injuries tend to.

Its almost like WC were targeting certain players to play roles and fill vacancies in the team.

Its almost like WC were targeting certain players to play roles and fill vacancies in the team.

Crazy Vozzo strikes again!

With McGovern not training, I'm rather doubtful on him getting up.
OR at least, of him holding it together for the full game.

We can't have someone going in at 70% this week, even someone as important as Gov.

With McGovern not training, I'm rather doubtful on him getting up.
OR at least, of him holding it together for the full game.

We can't have someone going in at 70% this week, even someone as important as Gov.
Thank **** for Ezy !

Looking more and more likely Gov will miss too
Out: Gov, Ellis
In: Jetta, random depth player

Would be between Barrass who has his own shoulder problems at the moment or McInness.

Was there even an incident as such with Gov's shoulder? I only saw him grabbing at it after a pretty innocuous mark

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
We went from bed sheet back to paper for the banner (piss poor embarrasing attempt at a banner for the record) he put his arms up to go through and snagged it

****ing Gov - he's grabbed at his shoulder a few times during the preseason after doing very little to it. I reckon he'll need a reconstruction because it seems to be extremely fragile.

We need the Gov...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was there even an incident as such with Gov's shoulder? I only saw him grabbing at it after a pretty innocuous mark

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
Hurt it in NAB one, without knowing for sure, appeared to have subluxed it. Having played half a season with a similar injury myself contact isn't even required for the shoulder to be displaced I had certain movements which would be quite uncomfortable and found contact wasn't a major concern. I'd imagine he could play out the season barring a massive hit to it which dislocates it properly, but its quite manageable with pain killers and strapping (which I'm surprised he didn't have on Sunday) The alternative is a partial reco to tighten the ligaments but that would see him out for a minimum of 8 weeks I would think.

Im fairly sure he had it strapped at some point last year and then removed it. Must irritate him. Rather he worked through it and got used to it at training than not have it strapped at all

Would be between Barrass who has his own shoulder problems at the moment or McInness.

When did Barrass hurt his shoulder?

Really worried about Gov, seems like he's constantly carried this shoulder issue since he first aggravated it late last season. As a previous post mentioned, I wouldn't be at all surprised if it ended in a total reconstruction at some point... :(

When did Barrass hurt his shoulder?

Really worried about Gov, seems like he's constantly carried this shoulder issue since he first aggravated it late last season. As a previous post mentioned, I wouldn't be at all surprised if it ended in a total reconstruction at some point...
Hurt his shoulder playing for East Perth on good Friday. Played out the game but was in obvious discomfort.

Not unlike Gov tbh

We are sailing awfully close to eMac and Schofield being our only two fit KPDs

Hurt his shoulder playing for East Perth on good Friday. Played out the game but was in obvious discomfort.

Not unlike Gov tbh

We are sailing awfully close to eMac and Schofield being our only two fit KPDs

Cheers for that, lets hope we can start getting some luck with injuries soon...

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury Injury thread 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back