Injury Injury thread 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah thats why i didn't say myers (myers type=depth) but at 21-26 theres a few decent players at other clubs that good enough to be depth players but have enough to devlopment left in them to become pretty good players. Jed Anderson comes to mind as one.
Yeh, that's a fair point. Sorry, I thought you were talking about Myers. I can definitely see the point in targeting players with room to grow who project to be in our best 22, just not what people are talking about with targeting average depth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What she married you and she still doesn't know your birthday? :p
Wives are good at remembering when you've forgotten their birthday, not so good at remembering when it's your birthday

You were on there looking for hoodies no doubt! They told me a few days ago their winter merch has arrived and would be online early this week...

Its now Thursday morning. Disfunctional mofos. Feels like dealing with local Government trying to solve a simple issue. This is probably what its like to get in a queue at Medicare..
Haha I was actually, I've been checking everyday, it's starting to get cold at night I want a sweet Eagles hoodie to keep me warm. No luck so far :(

On a side note though I've had reason to go to medicare twice in the last few months at Joondalup. Apart from dealing with the angry, abusive bogans it was relatively painless, in and out in less than half an hour both times. Seemed to be very long wait times for the centrelink side though, no doubt making the angry, abusive bogans even angrier and more abusive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury Injury thread 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back