Ins and Outs against the Bulldogs ....

Remove this Banner Ad

this finals experience that you speak of isn't exactly the type of experience you want. he played at port when they lost finals games, and he played at st.kilda losing finals games. both of these teams had enough of the way he played, with continual brain fades and lack of defensive skills, so they got rid of him.

we did not poach him, and he didn't come out of retirement to play at our club.

you may be right, he may not get dropped, because the coaches may not appreciate that franklin is the only reason why they get away with playing defenders like him who have little defensive skills.

possibly the coaches may be satisfied with a gf. maybe next year they'll realise that we need more from the fringe players than just playing loose running around by yourself.

as i've said before, i have nothing personal against guerra and i think he gave us good value during rebuilding.

but i have a massive problem with us not doing everything we can in winning a premiership this year. not putting in our best players who are capable of playing man on man football is a mistake.

I have read and think I understand the point(s) you are making. Just don't agree with them:eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Ins and Outs against the Bulldogs ....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back