Ins & Outs vs Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Daniher is a monty to play this week. :thumbsu:

I hope Knights sticks with Pears, and ideally Myers to come in as well. Daniher deserves his chance, has been pretty good the last couple of weeks.

Out:

Fletcher Inj
Slattery - Not up to it.
Ramma - Playing below required standard
Winderlich - Disgusting
Welsh - Captain turnover

In
Hislop
Daniher
Myers
Dempsey
JJ

Play CJ forward where he should only ever play.

Don't quite understand the push to get Pears out of the side. Was pretty good last week in his time on Thomas and showed great signs the previous couple of weeks.

Get matchups right. Don't try to overcoach, get back to basics and be competitive. That's all I ask

Do we think D. Myers will play this week

I think he should lets have a look at him, put our boy out there with Palmer playing well Rioli etc lets get some positive vibes for the dons going

Re: Do we think D. Myers will play this week

I think he should lets have a look at him, put our boy out there with Palmer playing well Rioli etc lets get some positive vibes for the dons going
he doesnt really deserve a game, hasnt done a lot in the vfl yet..
imo daniher and hislop should get a game before him..

hislop mostly because he is an in and under type midfeilder which we need but also because he probably did more for bendigo on the weekend then what myers did..
myers may have to wait a while before getting a game imo..
probably has 2 players pushing for selection ahead of him for next week and then the game after that we will have mcveigh, lonergan, gumbelton, jetta, dempsey and fletcher coming back from injuries..

he doesnt really deserve a game, hasnt done a lot in the vfl yet..
imo daniher and hislop should get a game before him..

hislop mostly because he is an in and under type midfeilder which we need but also because he probably did more for bendigo on the weekend then what myers did..
myers may have to wait a while before getting a game imo..
probably has 2 players pushing for selection ahead of him for next week and then the game after that we will have mcveigh, lonergan, gumbelton, jetta, dempsey and fletcher coming back from injuries..
If all those players are in front of him we wasted a draft pick??

Out:

Fletcher Inj
Slattery - Not up to it.
Winderlich - Disgusting
Welsh - Captain turnover

In
Hislop
Daniher
Myers
Dempsey
JJ

Don't quite understand the push to get Pears out of the side. Was pretty good last week in his time on Thomas and showed great signs the previous couple of weeks.

Get matchups right. Don't try to overcoach, get back to basics and be competitive. That's all I ask

Winderlich will stay and play in his proper position, the wing. Dyson didnt get a touch til half time, is he another played out of position. Will only be 4 changes at most. JJ cant come backin after watching his defensive running (or lack thereof) on the weekend. Dempsey shouldnt be rushed back.

Welsh (captain turnover) needs to gave a GHL in the mirror, to busy doing interviews and working on his fake tan. He is one of our problems at the moment, another in the leadership group that is lucky just to be there.

Chartres must be getting close to a call up, he can be elevated at any stage, we have heaps of players who we can put on the LTI list

they are ahead of him on performance.. theres no doubt myers has the natural talent but he is yet to really show it yet..
daniher has been bendigos best player over the last 3 weeks. hislop had his first game back on the weekend and played better then myers

you dont give players a game because thye were a high draft pick, you give them a game because they earnt there spot through performance

Was in the bests the previous 2 weeks but struggled on the weekend. Give him another 2-4 weeks to get his form up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

they are ahead of him on performance.. theres no doubt myers has the natural talent but he is yet to really show it yet..
daniher has been bendigos best player over the last 3 weeks. hislop had his first game back on the weekend and played better then myers

you dont give players a game because thye were a high draft pick, you give them a game because they earnt there spot through performance
Maybe so but the position we are in we can afford to bring Daniher Hocking and Myers, he could turn out to be a Palmer or Rioli????

Maybe so but the position we are in we can afford to bring Daniher Hocking and Myers, he could turn out to be a Palmer or Rioli????

i wouldnt want him to be a palmer... the reason why myers was picked higher then palmer was because he far ahead of him in terms of skills. palmer has worked hard and been very good but he is only getting 65% efficiency with his disposals.. if we want a player who works hard gets a lot of the ball but turns it over we would bring in pev or JJ....

i agree we are in a position to bring in youngsters thats why i think this week daniher and hislop should come into the team for johns and fletcher..

Yeah, because you always rate draft picks on the player's impact over their first 2 months, not over a 10-15 year career :rolleyes:

Myers has had a couple of minor injury setbacks that kept him out of calculations for the first 3-4 weeks, whereas Palmer & Rioli had no such issues hence had an opportunity to make an immediate impact.

He showed some solid form for a couple of weeks for Bendigo and probably would have debuted vs Collingwood IMO had it not been off a 5 day break.

Yeah, because you always rate draft picks on the player's impact over their first 2 months, not over a 10-15 year career :rolleyes:

Myers has had a couple of minor injury setbacks that kept him out of calculations for the first 3-4 weeks, whereas Palmer & Rioli had no such issues hence had an opportunity to make an immediate impact.

He showed some solid form for a couple of weeks for Bendigo and probably would have debuted vs Collingwood IMO had it not been off a 5 day break.
Well bring him in this week then der:eek:

you dont give players a game because thye were a high draft pick said:
earnt there spot through performance[/B]

How has Hislop earn't a spot after 1 game? He's a mile away from being ready.

How has Hislop earn't a spot after 1 game? He's a mile away from being ready.

i didnt say he is ready, i actually said in my first post if you read it that he only played slightly better then myers on the w/e. I also said that i would give him a game this weekend because we need in and under players who are willing to put their head over the ball and not lie down when the team isnt performing

Bendigo don't play this week...

Do the ressies have an identical fixture? Do Collingwood have a team in the VFL ressies. He could get a run out there, and then for Bendigo next week (SOO game), and come back ready for Richmond.

i didnt say he is ready, i actually said in my first post if you read it that he only played slightly better then myers on the w/e. I also said that i would give him a game this weekend because we need in and under players who are willing to put their head over the ball and not lie down when the team isnt performing

So Hislop gets a game for being slightly better than Myers in his only game, despite Myers being in our best the previous 2 weeks? Can't follow that logic.

Agree we need an inside player but that doesn't mean we have to throw Hislop to the wolves does it? I also belive we need players that can dispose of it relatively cleanly as well. So Myers type is needed to.

Out:

Fletcher Inj
Slattery - Not up to it.
Winderlich - Disgusting
Welsh - Captain turnover

In
Hislop
Daniher
Myers
Dempsey
JJ

i agree with 4 of the 5 changes you have there.
maybe jetta instead of dempsey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back